Manufactured home

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Starwood
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Manufactured home

Post by Starwood »

I need help paying my mortgage payment. I am in a manufactured home and my rent is 680.00 dollars a month and my house payment is 400.00 a month. I work part time now because the company I work for cut my hours of work.
I only work 22 hours a week now. I am looking for a full time job but I am 58 years old and I think because of my age I am having a hard time getting hired by anyone. I have tons of experience but I can't get another job. I am exhausted and becoming very depressed. Don't even have enough for groceries. Please help me find some help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Manufactured home

Post by Admin »

You sound like a good candidate for foreclosure mediation. The reason being is you implied your hours were cut, which means short term. Also, your payments are so low once your income goes back up you should be able to continue to pay your mortgage. So find a listing of foreclosure mediation programs.
Carolina

Re: Manufactured home

Post by Carolina »

I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY AND BOUND TO REPAY ANY AND ALL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, BY UP TO 200% OR MORE. I WOULD BE FINANCIALLY PREPARED AND HAVE A MANUFACTURED HOME, WITH YOUR HELP AND WILL NOT MAKE IT WITHOUT HELP. THIS WILL HELP ME, AND HELP YOU TO CONTINUE HELPING OTHERS. IT WOULD BE A SHEAR JOY, TO GIVE THE ASSISTANCE BACK TO YOU, AS A CHARITABLE REPAYMENT GIFT.