Northampton County Help

State and local government assistance programs.
mari8091
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Northampton County Help

Post by mari8091 »

My husband and I have been having a hard time paying our bills. We have 3 children and our finding ourselves deeper and deeper into debt. Currently we own our home but might be facing forclosure. Most of our bills are currently behind. I was laid off from my job and was albe to collect unemployment which helped for a while. After numerous of attempts I than got offered a contract position to work at home which I thought it would be a blessing. Unfortunately, this ended the unemployment and I haven't been able to receive any income in the last 3 months since I'm on a contract base. We have depleted all of our assets including a final withdrawl of hardship for my husband 401K. We had done a loan modification less than a year ago with the lender which helped us but no since we are depending on one income we are behind again. Is their any kind of help for people in our situation?

Please let me know what I can be doing to help keep our home and help on paying our bills.

Sincerely,

Very grateful Family
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Northampton County Help

Post by Admin »

Unfortuntely there is more than one Northampton County in the united states. What state? I see a county in PA, one in VA, and maybe there are others.
If it is Pennsylvania, try the Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley, Inc. at (610) 691-5620. They offer foreclosure prevention services, and the state of Pennsylvania even has a pretty unique mortgage program in place that can help. They can provide info on it. Also, the county runs a foreclosure diversion program. Here is more info on various programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance_.html

Or is the county in Virginia?
mari8091 wrote:My husband and I have been having a hard time paying our bills. We have 3 children and our finding ourselves deeper and deeper into debt. Currently we own our home but might be facing forclosure. Most of our bills are currently behind. I was laid off from my job and was albe to collect unemployment which helped for a while. After numerous of attempts I than got offered a contract position to work at home which I thought it would be a blessing. Unfortunately, this ended the unemployment and I haven't been able to receive any income in the last 3 months since I'm on a contract base. We have depleted all of our assets including a final withdrawl of hardship for my husband 401K. We had done a loan modification less than a year ago with the lender which helped us but no since we are depending on one income we are behind again. Is their any kind of help for people in our situation?

Please let me know what I can be doing to help keep our home and help on paying our bills.

Sincerely,

Very grateful Family