Credit scores causing us to be homeless

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Devonthomas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Credit scores causing us to be homeless

Post by Devonthomas »

A am homeless due to domestic violence. I need help with deposit and credit cards. I am on social security disability. I have lived in shelter motels and in car. I have a 3 year and 18 year old. I suffer from lupus and arthritis and narcolepsy. Pease help.
I’m tired of not having a home. We also need therapy for domestic violence. I just don't have money to pay deposit and requirement of good credit. Its very hot to be staying in our car.
I have never experienced being homeless. This is the first time. We suffer mentally and it was due to domestic violence that I left without knowing were to go but I was paying my own rent. I just need help please.
CarDon13

Re: Credit scores causing us to be homeless

Post by CarDon13 »

To Whom This May Concern: I encountered a traumatic injury on the job and now am a disable retiree with a lot of debt. Due to the fact I became totally incapacitated and I wasn't receiving any compensation from my employer I could not pay my bills, and my credit ratings went way down.
The Department of labor led me to moving in with mother so I did not go homeless. Later on my credit score drop because I an outstanding balance from my previous apartment complex to include light. Now that I have regained my mobility....I am in desperate need of a place to live either in Dallas, Mesquite, or Balch springs Texas.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Yes, most landlords require a credit check before renting out a place. But we have programs and steps for repairing credit, and they can be found here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... redit.html
Kathy Jean

Post by Kathy Jean »

Hello, my name is Tracy, and I need assistance paying an astronomical gas bill and rent and repairing my credit which is causing us to be homeless. I live in suburban cook county (Forest Park), and am disabled and NICOR is going to shut off my gas, and I’m s month behind in rent. I’m desperate, as I’m at risk of homelessness due to those bad credit scores, which would kill me with all of my health issues. Please contact me to let me know how to get assistance near me. Going into the city is too hard for me, I need something close to where I live.
Thank You,
Tracy
Pantene

Post by Pantene »

Hello,
My name is Esad. I am homeless and live in Jacksonville, Florida.
I hope you are doing well! I am contacting you to help me get financial assistance paying some of my bills and fixing my poor credit scores which prevents me from leasing a place. I was in a critical unit at the Baptist Health South in Jacksonville at the end of April of this year (2023) due to a severe allergy to an antibiotic (Clydomicine) which caused a critically low level of sodium in my body. In just 5 days being in a hospital I lost 25 lb and after it until today I lost 60 lb. This low level of sodium in my blood has created so many problems for my physical and mental health and prevented me from focusing on my work and the medical bills killed my credit score, eventually leading to homelessness. Therefore I have problems paying my bills. First of all , I need assistance with my mortgage. During the COVID 19 I missed 7 payments and could not pay for my October , November and now December payments. I also build many credit card debts, and have unpaid medical bills sent to the collections, which impacted my credit score.
Attached you will find a letter from Psychiatrist and some medical and mortgage bills.
Please, let me know if you could help.