Credit scores causing us to be homeless

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Devonthomas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Credit scores causing us to be homeless

Postby Devonthomas » Sun May 24, 2015 9:07 am

A am homeless due to domestic violence. I need help with deposit and credit cards. I am on social security disability. I have lived in shelter motels and in car. I have a 3 year and 18 year old. I suffer from lupus and arthritis and narcolepsy. Pease help.
I’m tired of not having a home. We also need therapy for domestic violence. I just don't have money to pay deposit and requirement of good credit. Its very hot to be staying in our car.
I have never experienced being homeless. This is the first time. We suffer mentally and it was due to domestic violence that I left without knowing were to go but I was paying my own rent. I just need help please.

CarDon13

Re: Credit scores causing us to be homeless

Postby CarDon13 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:18 am

To Whom This May Concern: I encountered a traumatic injury on the job and now am a disable retiree with a lot of debt. Due to the fact I became totally incapacitated and I wasn't receiving any compensation from my employer I could not pay my bills, and my credit ratings went way down.
The Department of labor led me to moving in with mother so I did not go homeless. Later on my credit score drop because I an outstanding balance from my previous apartment complex to include light. Now that I have regained my mobility....I am in desperate need of a place to live either in Dallas, Mesquite, or Balch springs Texas.

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Credit scores causing us to be homeless

Postby Admin » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:07 pm

Yes, most landlords require a credit check before renting out a place. But we have programs and steps for repairing credit, and they can be found here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... redit.html

Return to “Help With Debt”