Need is help paying my rent

Find how to get help with rent
waltertammy79

Need is help paying my rent

Post by waltertammy79 »

Please I need help desperately. I'm a single mom of twp kids and it is so hard on me right now. All I need is help paying my rent for this month and I can breathe. We have the baliff coming to evict us by three I been trying to do everything to come up with this money short of breaking the law! Please help!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Not enough time

Post by Admin »

You can't go looking for help right before the bailing comes. Try the section 8 rental assistance program offered by the federal government.
EdMag

I cant afford to pay my rent.

Post by EdMag »

Hi
My name rebecca

i dont know what to do the last 4 weeks my job was only letting me work 15 -20 hours a week.

and now as of yesterday they laid me off.

I cant afford to pay my rent. I have a 2 year old boy.

Please help me.

im looking for another job. but im worried me and my son will be on the streets.
mcdougaldangela

Rent and gas bill help

Post by mcdougaldangela »

my name is Angela and my email address and I am in need of my rent and gas being paid. If you can help thank you in advance.
cat1

Re: Need is help paying my rent

Post by cat1 »

Im not sure on where to go to get help with our rent that is needed. My husband
was out of work for two years and we got behind on the rent during that time. He is
back to work now but not able to get it caught up. To make things worse and more difficult,
My checks are being garnished for the bills that were not able to be paid. We were recently told that if we do not get
the rent caught up we might be evicted. Please help me to find someone or a place to go to that might
be able to help.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So the income is coming in again now that he is back at work? Usually that is good enough to prevent an eviction. Pay off the back rent in installments. Negotiate with landlord.
But in your area of Colorado try these agencies for rent assistance.
Try Catholic Charities for emergency housing help. They may have ideas on others bills too. 303-597-0464.
Jeffco Action Center is another local agency that can provide rent help. Phone (303) 237-7704.
Whay are your checks being garnished?
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/jef ... e_pr5.html
cat1 wrote:Im not sure on where to go to get help with our rent that is needed. My husband
was out of work for two years and we got behind on the rent during that time. He is
back to work now but not able to get it caught up. To make things worse and more difficult,
My checks are being garnished for the bills that were not able to be paid. We were recently told that if we do not get
the rent caught up we might be evicted. Please help me to find someone or a place to go to that might
be able to help.
Thank you
A3124a

Post by A3124a »

Hi I live in NY state Broome county and my family an I relocated here to find work we are trying to get the money up for our own place put keep falling short I am able to pay the rent on a place we just need help getting through the deposit and first month if their is anyway you could help us we would be so grateful thank you so much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Can you just save some money for deposit, as you must have a job if you can pay ongoing rent. If not able to save for some reason, then here are Broome County assistance programs and agencies to call for housing assistance, and maybe they can help with security deposits and first months rent too. Try calling charities like the Catholic Social Services of Broome County at (607) 729-9166 for assistance.
A3124a wrote:Hi I live in NY state Broome county and my family an I relocated here to find work we are trying to get the money up for our own place put keep falling short I am able to pay the rent on a place we just need help getting through the deposit and first month if their is anyway you could help us we would be so grateful thank you so much for your time.
Macaranoi

Post by Macaranoi »

My one year old son and I recently had to leave the home where we have been living with my boyfriend and his family in Hanover Park, IL. I'm staying with my aunt in Chicago, IL for a little while but it can not be a permanent situation. I’m currently looking for a new job and trying to find some housing assistance. I would like to know which programs I could possibly benefit from here and if you can not help could you point in the directions here I could get some help. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much.
Ashley Redd

Post by Ashley Redd »

Hello, I am in need of some help. Currently I am facing eviction from my apartment. I have two children. I work and I receive child support however it is not enough to cover my rent along with my other bills. I am being turned away from what seems like everyone and all I want to do is be able to prevent this from happening. Please help me on where I can go to receive some help. My eviction is September 10th if I do not come up with payment in full of $ 3534? Annually I make 35,670 this is without my child support included. Everywhere I call there is no help. I make too much money but if that were so I would not be in this situation please advise, thank you so much.
Heremeroad

Post by Heremeroad »

Hello,
I'm in need of help trying to pay my rent. I've been without work for close to 2 years and I'm about to get a job soon waiting on some background checks but my apartment manager has already given me my 3 day notice and she has received only 500.00 since then. My wife is the only one working and due to an illness I had I'm at my wits end. I live in North County in Vista CA and I just need to finish paying this months rent and not let next month jump on top of me. I've already called several numbers with no luck.
Bird

Post by Bird »

Hello! We are in major help in paying or rent for our apartment in Council Bluffs Iowa. We pay $580 for a one bedroom (myself my husband and our son (4 months old) live here). We were suppose to pay by March 5th in the amount of $599.04 but since we couldn’t pay there’s a $60 late fee. So a total of $659.04 we can pay about $450. But need to pay the rest BY Monday morning (March 21st 2014)
Please e-mail me back with help or who to call or go to get help ASAP!
Eppler

Post by Eppler »

Hello, I am a mother of three boys facing eviction have court on Wednesday. My husband had some heart trouble about a year ago and just now is able to start looking for work. I was working two jobs but it became to much on my health and I had to let one job go.
I have been at my current job almost three years. I have always been able to keep our bills up to date until recently when I became ill and missed some work which has made us fall behind. I have never been evicted out even came close to being evicted. I am just now able to go back to work starting Friday but fear we will still come up short. My family and I are in need of rent help. Not the whole thing for I am a server and will be able to come up with some money. Also we are in need of help with $500.00 dollars by Wednesday or we will be losing out home.
Schefler1

Post by Schefler1 »

To whom it may concern,
Last week we receive an inquiry to rent our apartment, the future tenant said that we need to send paperwork to the Hands program.
After sending all the documents and talking to the social workers, we realize that the person that was applying for the program was not the person that was going to live in the unit, it was her daughter and kids and boyfriend/husband. We are officially cancelling the application which is not the person planning to occupied the apartment.
Please consider this e mail as a complaint to report the intent to defraud the hands program. We are available to provide our testimony and collaborated with the program if need it.
DeniseRadford

Post by DeniseRadford »

Greetings,
I am in need of short term rental help. I have been looking
For work every day but I can't seem to find any. I am on Section 8.
I am asking for help for December and January; $50.00 each month.
This will be paid directly to the owners of the property.