Mortgage from Chase

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Rudiger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mortgage from Chase

Post by Rudiger »

I need help in figuring out what to do about everything. I feel like I can't even breathe or think straight. Chase Mortgage practically ruined my life. After divorce, I kept the home and refinanced to my name, the loan was sold to Chase. The story is so complex and twisted, I hardly know where to start. What should have been a simple mistake made by the mortgage company, Chase, to my payments caused a downward spiral which has lasted for years and led to much turmoil and grief as I find myself now unemployed, swimming in debt and living in a 2 bedroom apartment while my home sits abandoned with Chase completely unreachable, sending me conflicting mail, conflicting balances & completely unwilling to correct the situation? It all started several years ago in the beautiful Summer months. I am a single Mom of three fun and active boys, working a very demanding job in management in a Korean Automobile company, making a fairly impressive salary. I struggled as any Mom would with affording extras; however, I made my mortgage payments and all other payments with a fair amount of ease and managed to add some enjoyment after the bills were paid. Just before the ending of my 8 year marriage, my ex-husband and I purchased this home. The home was an effort to save our marriage as we were both commuting and maintaining a much larger home and the three girls. In the divorce, I was awarded the home and would need to refinance if I could not sell. I did not necessarily plan to stay in the community due to my lack of emotional support.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage from Chase

Post by Admin »

The national lender Chase does have many mortgage and foreclosure help programs for customers. Over the years literally hundreds of thousands of people have had loan modifications or been giving some type of help. Are you getting child support from ex husband. Make sure you. Also find the various Chase mortgage assistance programs listed here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/jp_ ... and_f.html Read about Short Refinance and loan modifications, among other options. Chase also works with federal government mortgage programs. Look into HUD counseling too.
Rudiger wrote:I need help in figuring out what to do about everything. I feel like I can't even breathe or think straight. Chase Mortgage practically ruined my life. After divorce, I kept the home and refinanced to my name, the loan was sold to Chase. The story is so complex and twisted, I hardly know where to start. What should have been a simple mistake made by the mortgage company, Chase, to my payments caused a downward spiral which has lasted for years and led to much turmoil and grief as I find myself now unemployed, swimming in debt and living in a 2 bedroom apartment while my home sits abandoned with Chase completely unreachable, sending me conflicting mail, conflicting balances & completely unwilling to correct the situation? It all started several years ago in the beautiful Summer months. I am a single Mom of three fun and active boys, working a very demanding job in management in a Korean Automobile company, making a fairly impressive salary. I struggled as any Mom would with affording extras; however, I made my mortgage payments and all other payments with a fair amount of ease and managed to add some enjoyment after the bills were paid. Just before the ending of my 8 year marriage, my ex-husband and I purchased this home. The home was an effort to save our marriage as we were both commuting and maintaining a much larger home and the three girls. In the divorce, I was awarded the home and would need to refinance if I could not sell. I did not necessarily plan to stay in the community due to my lack of emotional support.
Gagne

Post by Gagne »

Foreclosure is imminent, please help. Have been out of work for 2 years; in process of getting SSI/SSDI for MS disease. Please help me keep my home. Also, Chase Mortgage has over-charged me on previous modifications adding amounts behind ($10,000) on to loan when it is already included in original amount of loan. Any information you can send me will be most appreciated.
MikeDexter

Post by MikeDexter »

I have a condo in Panama City Beach, Florida and I am on total disability so I hired a lawyer in Pompano Beach, Florida and paid the law firm $2500.00 to do a modification with Chase. This law firm has not been able to help me with a modification and Chase is refusing to help me also. My balance on the condo is $369,000.00 and Chase said the property value is only about $182,000.00 my monthly mortgage payment is about $1700.00. My wife’s mother has been near death in Pennsylvania so we have been spending lots of time there taking care of her mother. Because we have spent so much of the last year in Pennsylvania, Chase and this law firm both are saying, we have not been using my condo as primary residence, and we have vacated the condo, which is not correct. I need help, because I feel that J.P. Morgan Chase may start to foreclose on my condo, I do not want to lose it, and I need to figure out a way to keep it. My wife is a veterinarian and has been working extra days in Alabama trying to make extra money. My condo is only a two bedroom, so there is not room to keep her mother at our condo. J.P. Morgan Chase has received Billions of dollars to help their home owners, but it seems to me they are not trying to help those of us in bad financial problems right now. I need both my principal and my monthly payments lowered. Can you please help me? The law firm had told me not to make any other monthly mortgage payments to Chase until the modification was complete, that is causing me now to be about 7 months behind on my payments. I am 54 years old and not in the best of health and my wife are 54. Please see if you can help us. Thanks, hope to hear from you,
Bobbie13

Post by Bobbie13 »

I am currently living in my deceased aunt's home with my 10 year old daughter. My aunt passed away 10/5/14 & we found out she was way behind in mortgage payments to Chase bank. I get aid from the state (TCA, Food Stamps & Medicaid) and have a hearing for SSI/SSD on 12/30/14. I'm currently (and have been) disabled with a broken, non healing femur which requires surgeries to fix. I need to find a place for myself & my daughter as soon as possible. I can't afford to keep paying even the utility bills & don't know when foreclosure will happen. Thank you very much for your help.
Mollytift

Post by Mollytift »

Hello. I was referred to you by Chase Mortgage. I would appreciate more information on payment assistance in South Carolina. After losing my job nearly 3 years ago and exhausting 2 retirement plans since then to keep my family afloat while looking for work, I have found it very difficult to recover. Any info on assistance would be appreciated. Thank you very much.
Benjamin

Post by Benjamin »

Foreclosure is imminent, please help. Have been out of work for 2 years; in process of getting SSI/SSDI for MS disease. Please help me keep my home. Also, Chase Mortgage has over-charged me on previous modifications adding amounts behind ($10,000) on to loan when it is already included in original amount of loan. Any information you can send me will be most appreciated.
Stressed Out

Post by Stressed Out »

I have been struggling for years. Chase wouldn't help me with my mortgage. They are foreclosing on home and I went with hard lender. Now my payments are 1000 Per month.
I need help with repairs to home, electricity bills. I don't qualifies for food stamps but have barely any food. I have no insurance on car. I'm in desperate need of help any and all help.
My bed need to be replaced. Please my husband died in 2010. I'm on disability since 2016 and I'm so depressed I don't know where to turn. Any suggestions would really be of help. I am in no way able to keep up anymore.