Need help with rent/deposit

Find how to get help with rent
Lukehughes
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Need help with rent/deposit

Post by Lukehughes »

I have just been flooded out my place of residence with my children this past week and we are dislocated in a hotel room. I have found another place to live but can't come up with the security deposit they are asking 3,775 which is the first months rent and security deposit $1888. This is a recurring event at this place where I stay and can no longer keep going through this if I could get some assistance I would greatly appreciate it....
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

That is a super expensive security deposit, and rent for that matter. Are you in a major city, as we have not heard on the news about any floods hitting major cities like Boston or New York. Anyway, we do have some ideas and options for security deposits, and those can be found here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sec ... tance.html Some charities and government programs may focus on deposits and moving costs too.
Lukehughes wrote:I have just been flooded out my place of residence with my children this past week and we are dislocated in a hotel room. I have found another place to live but can't come up with the security deposit they are asking 3,775 which is the first months rent and security deposit $1888. This is a recurring event at this place where I stay and can no longer keep going through this if I could get some assistance I would greatly appreciate it....
Virginia

Post by Virginia »

We pay $950 rent, and there may be an increase soon, we also have bills...I would say rounding it up to maybe $400 for bills. We are in emergency need, our rent was due January 1st but they have waited on us. God bless.
GTerese

Post by GTerese »

I'm in desperate need of monies to move into a new place. Every time I save the deposit something comes up and now I'm due any day now and living with my mother with five other kids. I've been to several agencies and no one has helped yet. I can afford it I just can't save right now. Too much on my plate and is praying for a miracle. Please someone help fast.
McKnight

Post by McKnight »

I am looking for assistance with rent and security deposit, I also am looking at a disconnection notice from PUD for $126.87. I need to move from my current residence because my cousin has MS and needs help, I live on the 2nd floor, he does not walk. My current landlord is not willing to move me to a 2 bedroom ground floor unit, he has no place to go, I work part time and am on social security disability myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your consideration.
CarlQ

Post by CarlQ »

I have a temporary financial burden and cannot pay rent due to family moving in from out of state. I am short $500 on rent. My family will be able to help with rent once EDD kicks in or when she finds a job. I have taken in my sister and two kids. Please help, everywhere I call they are not offering any type of rental assistance. We also ran out of food, and we are a family of ten now. Please help. We would greatly appreciate all the help you can provide. Thank you.
Ver Dict

Post by Ver Dict »

I am in need of rental assistance. I am a single mother of 2 and one on the way. I am currently seeking employment and the only income I have is the $663.00 a month that my son receives for SSI. My rent is 750.00 a month and I have to pay gas, electric, water, phone, car insurance, as well as the necessities that my children and I need. It is really hard and I have nowhere to turn and have no idea of the places that could help. Please Help.
charlesSch

Post by charlesSch »

My boyfriend recently got laid off from his job. I am unemployed and have two children. Our son is 3 years old and our daughter is 10 months old. We are in a step by step program and we pay $307.50 biweekly. We do not want to be on the street with our children, so please help we have to pay our rent on Friday the September 21st and Friday October 5th. We are in Phoenix Arizona 85017. please get back to me we desperately need help. I know you help a lot of families so please we need help.
Oswald12

Post by Oswald12 »

To Whom It May Concern
I write to you due to me being in need of rental assistance for the month of November in Louisiana. I've had a little financial set back and was not able to make my rent now October is here and it will further deepen what I will be owing. I am also a newly graduate of college and need some type of assistance in making payments to avoid default. As a single working mom, not a recipient of any benefits I would like to know what is available for me or my options.
Denzell

Post by Denzell »

I live in public low income housing in Hyde Park Massachusetts. I’m a single mother of 4 children. I am currently 3,000 dollars behind in my rent and facing possible termination of my lease. I have no one I can turn too. I’m in desperate need of rent assistance so me and my children wont become homeless. PLEASE HELP. Thank You and God bless.
Candy

Post by Candy »

Looking to moving from my apartment that is mold infested. My sister who lives with me was hospitalized for inflammation in the lungs and has difficulty breathing. Looking to rent another apartment but the security deposit is very costly and I do not have the means to pay the deposit. I want to move as soon as soon possible because my landlord takes no precaution to prevent or fix the problem, especially since many other tenants in the building complain of having mold and are also sick. Please help me to find a grant. Thank you.
Maher

Post by Maher »

I need help paying rent. I am currently living in a motel turned apartments and have been unemployed since April. I had two jobs that I could have started but ended up in the hospital for 5 days and the jobs were given to others. I have no source of income at this time. My husband is not working either and we have been taking in scrap to have food and gas. Please contact me because my property manager will be changing the door code if we do not pay by Sunday at this point. I do not see how this will happen. Our rent includes everything.... water, power, TV and is furnished. I am not sure where to turn and worry has turned in to panic.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have information on place to turn to in Oklahoma. There are tens of agencies. It sounds like you need a homeless prevention program, which will help you move. As part of this, there is security deposit assistance in Oklahoma. then, after you get established into an affordable apartment, you can enroll into their case management services. So try that approach.