Education expenses and supplies

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Magic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Education expenses and supplies

Post by Magic »

Looking for help with education expense for son that he encounters at St. Vincent's and also St. Helens. He got excepted to Sicilian high but I lost my home job income. I am 8 months pregnant and no programs help and I can't do all. It's not happening and if you can share locations to pick up back two school supplies please do. Please called Instead of Gmailing me.
I need some help with a grant. I will keep up with on going needs. I just can't do much currently and baby's coming soon. Please call. I thank you.
Brees

Re: Education expenses and supplies

Post by Brees »

I have three kids which two are in school getting a good education. I have a job but only make 11.00 an hour. Both of my kids are honor roll students but this year has been financially hard. Social services has help me with my electric and I thank them for that but I just can't afford supplies, uniforms, or shoes. Please help kids who are wanting to be on school and make their grades all the time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Education expenses and supplies

Post by Admin »

Talk to social services about a grant for the school supplies. Maybe you can use CalWorks in your part of the state. Also, try a northern California clothing bank for items as well. Many of them give uniforms to students that are high achievers and also come from low income households.