We are stuck as out of gasoline

State and local government assistance programs.
Suzzyo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We are stuck as out of gasoline

Post by Suzzyo »

I moved to California in September and got stuck. Could not find employment, my boyfriend lost his job, and we lost our home. My family offered to let us live with them in Ohio, and we took off with only our clothes and a full tank of gas just praying something good would come up. We are now in Nevada and we are stuck with no way home, no options, and no resources to turn to. We need help with gas to drive to the place where we have a home, a family to feed us and support us till we get out of this rut. Please tell me who can possibly help me.
sasolis

Re: We are stuck as out of gasoline

Post by sasolis »

You can try 211 for local resource information but your family needs to pitch in and help you get the gas you need to get home.
Loreal

Post by Loreal »

I would greatly appreciate a gas card(s) so I can get to work tomorrow and the next 2 days. Tomorrow is my first day and I just don't have any money to put in the gas tank to GET there. I am a single mother so it is a little difficult.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Great news on the job. That will often qualify you for a voucher, as if you need the car for work that is critical. Find the vouchers here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... chers.html