Apply hired me to work from home

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Wolcott
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Apply hired me to work from home

Post by Wolcott »

To Whom it may Concern:
I have been out of work for almost a year, and was just offered a great work-from-home position with Apple. They want me to start on the 25th of July. The problem is that I'm currently staying on my parent's farm, and do not have access to cable, High-speed internet. Would there be any assistance in Minnesota that I can get to pay for my move to an apartment in a city where I'm able to get access to cable internet?
Of course, once I get started on my job, I'll have no problem paying my rent, etc. myself. This work-from-home opportunity is a perfect fit for me, because I have several health issues that do not allow me to work outside the home. I don't want to collect Social Security, because I'm perfectly capable of working in a home environment, and there are a lot of people who need Social Security - so it doesn't feel right using those funds for myself.
lakeshia

Re: Apply hired me to work from home

Post by lakeshia »

Hi there! I got married last year to my husband and we thought we were going to have jobs by the time we got married. We save enough money for only a month thinking we still have enough time to find and get a job but after that month we had to move back to our parents house. We are trying to find and get a job still and we went to school and have a great background in our fields but no one is hiring, not even for work at home jobs. We are homeless and need help bad. Please if you could help us that would bring so many blessings. Thank you so much!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi! Maybe try one of the call center work at home jobs. As those companies are ramping up hiring. Maybe they can get a job for you with flexible hours so you can go to school. Then get those kills you need.
Rudys

Post by Rudys »

Hi. I'm a stay at home mom. I saw were you guys were looking for work at home employees and thought this would be an awesome job for me. You said to email you if I am interested (which I definitely am) and to write an article. I just need some info on what I'm supposed to write about and how long it's supposed to be. So if you could please send me some info on what is and would be expected from me and how do I get started I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.