Real estate agent has us for a short sale

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Mr. Mike
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Real estate agent has us for a short sale

Post by Mr. Mike »

My husband and I are both out of work and we are completely out of money, we need help today. Our house is on the market as a short sale, we have many unpaid bills, we spend our days searching for jobs on line and at job fairs. Can you help us?
We have a 18 year old son whom lives with us and our daughter lives with another friend is 19 years old. Can they get any assistance? They are both scheduled to begin classes at the Community College in August.
LizziStev

Re: Real estate agent has us for a short sale

Post by LizziStev »

m sorry if this is an inconvenience but I really need or could use any help available as my home is listed as a short sale by a local Real Estate agent because mortgage is due. I am a single mom, 2 boys 8 and 10 years. I'm currently unemployed. My car is wrecked from hitting a deer, I live in country so it's not too easy win I'm looking for work with no transportation.  I'm currently 4 months behind on mortgage getting foreclosure letters. I’m behind on my electric and this morning we ran out of fuel oil.   I live in MN address Swanville MN 56382, so it's cold I can't afford winter clothes for my boys. I feel terrible like I've hit rock bottom and now Christmas is almost here and I can't afford a thing and we are about to lose our house from this short sale.   If someone could get back to me with how to deal with this real estate agent, it will be much appreciated.
    Thank you and have a wonderful day
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Real estate agent has us for a short sale

Post by Admin »

Short sale is one way to save your home. Talk to your lender. DO NOT just go by what the Real Estate Agency says. Also, if you need help dealing with the real estate agency, file a complaint with your state BBB. That will get their attention. In the meantime, learn more on Real Estate short sales for saving a home.
LizziStev wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:44 am m sorry if this is an inconvenience but I really need or could use any help available as my home is listed as a short sale by a local Real Estate agent because mortgage is due. I am a single mom, 2 boys 8 and 10 years. I'm currently unemployed. My car is wrecked from hitting a deer, I live in country so it's not too easy win I'm looking for work with no transportation.  I'm currently 4 months behind on mortgage getting foreclosure letters. I’m behind on my electric and this morning we ran out of fuel oil.   I live in MN address Swanville MN 56382, so it's cold I can't afford winter clothes for my boys. I feel terrible like I've hit rock bottom and now Christmas is almost here and I can't afford a thing and we are about to lose our house from this short sale.   If someone could get back to me with how to deal with this real estate agent, it will be much appreciated.
    Thank you and have a wonderful day