In Need of Dental help

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
BabyGirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

In Need of Dental help

Post by BabyGirl »

Hello,I'm really in need of some help i am all out of options.Ilost my job a little over 2yrs,and now that i am ready to go back to school fulletime.The problem is I haven't been to a dentist in 7 in an half years,the last time i wenti had alot of major work done.A year after that i had gold put on my teeth,about 6-9 months ago i was out eating ,and when i bite down on some bread i could feel my teeth cracking under my gold.Iam unable to find a job(so i am going to go back to school) ask soon as i can get my teeth fix's. I have two daughter the little money i get goes to them.Iwant to thank you for your time and any and all help.God blessyou. Nicole.R
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: In Need of Dental help

Post by Admin »

We do have extensive information on dental care for the low income, uninsured, etc. on the main site. Some dentists offer special assistance for children too, and may lower or waive fees. Find our listing of dental clinics. If you go midway down the page, select your state from the list. Also we recommend using the navigation bars of left side of the site to find a bunch of other medical, health care and free dental programs.
BabyGirl wrote:Hello,I'm really in need of some help i am all out of options.Ilost my job a little over 2yrs,and now that i am ready to go back to school fulletime.The problem is I haven't been to a dentist in 7 in an half years,the last time i wenti had alot of major work done.A year after that i had gold put on my teeth,about 6-9 months ago i was out eating ,and when i bite down on some bread i could feel my teeth cracking under my gold.Iam unable to find a job(so i am going to go back to school) ask soon as i can get my teeth fix's. I have two daughter the little money i get goes to them.Iwant to thank you for your time and any and all help.God blessyou. Nicole.R
michelle1972

Post by michelle1972 »

my mom need her teeth pulled and get fake teeth we dont have 500.00 dollars to get them please help if u can
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You can try a clinic. There are some sites and use this link for dental clinics. They may be able to take care of that need. Or at the very least tell you who to call for that type of dental work.
michelle1972 wrote:my mom need her teeth pulled and get fake teeth we dont have 500.00 dollars to get them please help if u can
TrakP1

Post by TrakP1 »

i am 29 years old and a single parent of a 8 year old daughter i have i have a dream of one day being able to support me and her completely on my own i want to go back to school and become a taxpayer i want to be able to take her to see a movie spur of the moment or just to get a ice cream without having to say maybe next time well i have a problem i have no dental insurance i am on aid only for her and i am in desperate need of dental work it is so hard i am getting so self conscience i barely ever smile besides what the effect has on job interviews and other times smiling is a big plus...i don't have credit cards never have i have a unpaid phone bill and traffic tickets so i guess that's why i was denied carecredit financing anyway if anyone knows how to help me please please do i can even pay a little amount every month if it means saving my teeth that are able my future and health depend on it any ideas r welcome thank u
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you can pay a little bit each month, then a dental clinic in Florida should be able to help. While some people can usually qualify for free services, at the end of the day they do need some funds to operate, and if someone is both willing and able to pay money every month then a Florida dental clinic should be exactly what you need. We have a listing of sites to call. Carecredit may be an option too, but be careful of the fees. Sometimes those with no insurance are given priority too....
TrakP1 wrote:i am 29 years old and a single parent of a 8 year old daughter i have i have a dream of one day being able to support me and her completely on my own i want to go back to school and become a taxpayer i want to be able to take her to see a movie spur of the moment or just to get a ice cream without having to say maybe next time well i have a problem i have no dental insurance i am on aid only for her and i am in desperate need of dental work it is so hard i am getting so self conscience i barely ever smile besides what the effect has on job interviews and other times smiling is a big plus...i don't have credit cards never have i have a unpaid phone bill and traffic tickets so i guess that's why i was denied carecredit financing anyway if anyone knows how to help me please please do i can even pay a little amount every month if it means saving my teeth that are able my future and health depend on it any ideas r welcome thank u
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

I need help with dental care. I need a surgical removal on three teeth that give me massive headaches and earaches on top of tooth pain. I can't pay for it because I'm struggling to fix my car and care for my three year old. I would appreciate any help you can give me, big or small.
MrsMerkel

Post by MrsMerkel »

I am looking for help because I need major dental help. Not one or two teeth. Why is it every time I seek something like free dental help. I come across these sites that are not free and are not Pro Bono. I have no money, no insurance, no credit card. I see these side menus where you help with paying bills loan and so forth. I get SSI 889.00 a month. You have about $20.000 dollars I can have? I need help now today. Not help applying for and filling out fifty forms that are not going to get approved. I do not need someone to call me wasting what few minutes I have on my trackfone. There is no phone number you can give me. No Service I have not heard of. And I still cannot get help. Your site suggest you can help. Can you help me? Thanks for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

No where on the site does it say we can help with dental needs. We have a listing of clinics in North Carolina, and you can call them for information on extractions, teeth issues, etc. We don't provide money either or help with completing forms. Not sure where you received that information from, but it is totally inaccurate. If you do want a listing of sites to try in North Carolina, click for more information.
Rose

Post by Rose »

I am in great need of dental help. I went to a low income dental clinic in town and was referred out of town for surgery which I cannot afford. I have lost my job due to the sickness and pain related to my dental problem, therefore it is very important that I get the surgery so that I can start working again and be able to provide for my family.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are several clinics in your Georgia town. However the care is normally basic, and depending on your need that out of town referral may very well be legitimate. So feel free to try another clinic, but you may in fact need to travel. Find the dental clinics in Georgia.
Gwen Thodal

Post by Gwen Thodal »

I have dental work that needs done and I don't have dental insurance and cannot afford to pay out of pocket. If I do not get my teeth fixed I'm going to lose them. I'm a single mom that makes too much to find help with mostly everything but I don't make enough that I'm considered low income. I need help finding programs that are right for me. If you could help me I would be so grateful. Thanks.
Doglover12

Post by Doglover12 »

I am 42 year old woman, I have a few teeth at the top and at the bottom, I am hurting none stop with headache and swollen mouth, I do receive SSI/SSDI but my checks are 725.00 a month. I pay my rent ALL bills paid for 550.00 an the rest of my money I buy food, toilet paper etc. I have no extra money for my dental. I am asking for help. God bless.
TimesofNY

Post by TimesofNY »

Hi;
I need some referrals for dentists that go on sliding fee or free. I do have Medicare-Medicaid. However I was told I need partial dentures and Medicaid denied it twice. I have had numerous teeth pulled because of my limited coverage and all they will cover is full Dentures. I have a tough time chewing especially on my top teeth. I hope you can help me as it is hard to see having all my teeth that are still good extracted. Any help you can provide would be great!!!! As I have searched the internet and located you. I can be reached by email or phone:
Please help me!!! Look forward to working with you!!!
Flavor

Post by Flavor »

I am in desperate need of *some dental work (for an upper partial/denture). I need both free and even resources for sliding scale. I have a valid driver’s license & had to quit my job I worked at for 15 + years because I have no car. I need housing for women.
I am looking to get training for a career that I cannot find funding offered or available anywhere for me to do so (for a mobile spray tanning company) because it isn't offered through any affiliated online universities or schools that are on government grants lists.