Rockport, WA 98283 Skagit County

State and local government assistance programs.
finallyamommy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rockport, WA 98283 Skagit County

Post by finallyamommy »

Hello I am writting for my sister who lives in Rockport, WA. They are in desparate need of assistance and im trying to help.
A little background information: My sisters 36yr old husband is disabled with severe diabetes, Kidney failure, and now congestive heart failure. His dialysis is now 3 times a week and its a 2 hour trip. Needless to say that they and their 3 young sons are suffering severely, and their resources are extremely limited. Even dial-up internet is a luxury that they cant afford.
They are in severe need for rental assistance and utility assistance. Please forward me to the correct resources for her location.
Thank You so very much!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rockport, WA 98283 Skagit County

Post by Admin »

Try the Skagit County Community Action Agency.
Some of that they offer includes Critical Needs Assistance programs. This offer modest assistance for gas, clothing, transportation, food, housing and emergency lodging.
Energy Assistance program helps individuals, families, disabled and seniors afford and pay for home heating and utility bills,

They also have Volunteer Lawyer Program in which lawyers provide pro-bono/free legal advice, advocacy, and representation to low-income individuals.
Call them at (360) 416-7585

Also, here is info on many other national and Washington assistance programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
finallyamommy wrote:Hello I am writting for my sister who lives in Rockport, WA. They are in desparate need of assistance and im trying to help.
A little background information: My sisters 36yr old husband is disabled with severe diabetes, Kidney failure, and now congestive heart failure. His dialysis is now 3 times a week and its a 2 hour trip. Needless to say that they and their 3 young sons are suffering severely, and their resources are extremely limited. Even dial-up internet is a luxury that they cant afford.
They are in severe need for rental assistance and utility assistance. Please forward me to the correct resources for her location.
Thank You so very much!