Cancer bill help and medical bills

Help with paying medical bills
kim.ray12

Cancer bill help and medical bills

Post by kim.ray12 »

On May 26,2010 my husband was put in hospital with small cell lung cancer. He is going through radiation and chemo. He has been in hospital 3 different time due to critical low white blood cells. He is no longer able to work. I work only part time. Our bills are getting behind due to my income not being enough to pay all the bills. His insurance is with CORBA. "Very Expensive". I need help with monthly bills. But we dont qualify for any assistance due to my income and his age. Please help me. We live in South Carolina.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cancer bill help and medical bills

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that about cancer. there are some places to turn to for assistance with cancer and medical and other bills that result from it. One option is Life Beyond Cancer. It provides help for both the bills that result from cancer, and may be able to provide help for other expenses while you go through treatment. Like help for rent, energy bills, and other expenses people may incur.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tion_.html
kim.ray12 wrote:On May 26,2010 my husband was put in hospital with small cell lung cancer. He is going through radiation and chemo. He has been in hospital 3 different time due to critical low white blood cells. He is no longer able to work. I work only part time. Our bills are getting behind due to my income not being enough to pay all the bills. His insurance is with CORBA. "Very Expensive". I need help with monthly bills. But we dont qualify for any assistance due to my income and his age. Please help me. We live in South Carolina.
mikedietrich29

Post by mikedietrich29 »

i'm having trouble paying my bills. i just had cancer surgery were they removed my bladder and postate. i"ve been disabled for numerous years, and wit the reasont it's madee it harder on me in te end. Because of my surge plus my breathing troubles i must run my central air around the clock an this month my utillity bill is through the roof pleae help me. my medical bills are taking up all my cash
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some places to turn to for help with cancer and overall medical bills. One that comes to mind is an organization called Life Beyond Cancer. They can direct people towards grants, financial assistance, and other forms of cash aid.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tion_.html
Is a link to find out more info about Life Beyond Cancer.
mikedietrich29 wrote:i'm having trouble paying my bills. i just had cancer surgery were they removed my bladder and postate. i"ve been disabled for numerous years, and wit the reasont it's madee it harder on me in te end. Because of my surge plus my breathing troubles i must run my central air around the clock an this month my utillity bill is through the roof pleae help me. my medical bills are taking up all my cash
jMacdouglas1

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

Hello Am a single mom who just find out that I have breast cancer and fell on some hard times trying to find health insurance to cover my cost and the medical bills that I will incur for the cancer. I am behind in my rent and I been to court did not come up with the amount that I need to pay so now I am about to be homeless with no other help, I call several agencies a at this time no have any funds so where may I turn to for help? I don't know how long I have, please help
Ig12

Post by Ig12 »

To Life Beyond Cancer;

I am a cancer patient. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer Stage 4 one year ago. I have had radiation treatments

and now my doctor is going to give me Zometa. Recently I was in the hospital with a clot that formed in my lung

the doctor are taking care of me and watching my blood every other week. I have to have transportation steady

for I go to my doctors appointments steady.I have a car repair that I need and I really need help with it. I will

be very grateful to be considered for a Grant and Help with my car repair I really need. My doctors are

Dr.Sharp also Dr. Shah

Sincerely,

Johanna
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is more information on Life Beyond Cancer.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/lif ... tion_.html
If you have breast cancer, they may be able to provide you financial assistance while you combat your disease. You can call them at 1-800-381-2637. Their primary mission is to help cancer patients, and their families as well.
Ig12 wrote:To Life Beyond Cancer;

I am a cancer patient. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer Stage 4 one year ago. I have had radiation treatments

and now my doctor is going to give me Zometa. Recently I was in the hospital with a clot that formed in my lung

the doctor are taking care of me and watching my blood every other week. I have to have transportation steady

for I go to my doctors appointments steady.I have a car repair that I need and I really need help with it. I will

be very grateful to be considered for a Grant and Help with my car repair I really need. My doctors are

Dr.Sharp also Dr. Shah

Sincerely,

Johanna
a123

Post by a123 »

My name is Johanna I am a cancer patient I havee stage 4 Breast Cancer. I have
been trying to locate Heat ShareProgram that the
salvation army sponsors. Please e mail me I am
from jim thorpe,P Or call them and tell them
I am intrested in Heat Share Program.
I can't have my heat turned off while
I am trying to get better from the cancer,
and behind on bills right now.
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I think you may want to look into organizations that provide help with copayments or other forms of financial assistance and grants. For example, medical bill copayment assistance organizations like HealthWell offer extensive aid and financial support, as well as grants and advice. Several other similar groups may have financial aid as well. Get more information and details here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fin ... al_bi.html
a123 wrote:My name is Johanna I am a cancer patient I havee stage 4 Breast Cancer. I have
been trying to locate Heat ShareProgram that the
salvation army sponsors. Please e mail me I am
from jim thorpe,P Or call them and tell them
I am intrested in Heat Share Program.
I can't have my heat turned off while
I am trying to get better from the cancer,
and behind on bills right now.
Sincerely,
AaronSm

Post by AaronSm »

I need help to get some kind of assistance in Wilmington, DE 19805 (New Castle County), she has a few medical expenses and overdue medical and hospital bills due to cancer, Dagmar has broken arm that is getting better but needs a knee replacement & tooth replacement. She is the widow of a veteran, and she currently isn't working due to the cancer. She also needs work done on her bathroom which she got estimates for $1,600 to $2,200. Please let us know who we can contact or refer us to the proper agencies that might be able to help. Maybe government or military programs as she is wife of a veteran?

Thank you,

Coach:
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For the medical needs, and the tooth and dental care, try the Delaware from community clinics. They may be able to offer something like a knee replacement. While I am not sure, you can definitely call them to ask. The listing of Delaware clinics, and how to apply for help, are listed here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... linic.html

As far as the work for the bathroom, go to the main site and use the resources there. Maybe a do it yourself home improvement project, as I doubt that type of repairs would be covered under weatherization type programs.
AaronSm wrote:I need help to get some kind of assistance in Wilmington, DE 19805 (New Castle County), she has a few medical expenses and overdue medical and hospital bills due to cancer, Dagmar has broken arm that is getting better but needs a knee replacement & tooth replacement. She is the widow of a veteran, and she currently isn't working due to the cancer. She also needs work done on her bathroom which she got estimates for $1,600 to $2,200. Please let us know who we can contact or refer us to the proper agencies that might be able to help. Maybe government or military programs as she is wife of a veteran?

Thank you,

Coach:
Prime

Post by Prime »

Stage 3 cancer homeless was living with brother he died cant afford rent and bills still have more treatments cant afford rent or bills trying to keep place we shared bills now I will be home less again please help ive trued places in Savannah Georgia all say not taking applications no more money please help me stay in apt and fimd money for water bill light etc please help im using brothers phone cant get messages on his phone so please call my cousin who is trying to heip me from va cant afford to keep his cell phone on I have no house phone and ran out of money to keep on one I have so its off thanks so much for helping me and pray I will beat this cancer a God bless you for helping during this hardship
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try your local community action agency in Savannah Georgia. They can help you deal with homelessness, maybe find shelter, or funds for rent assistance. They may also be able to provide you medications from local clinics or maybe programs such as prescription assistance programs. Learn more on Savannah community action agencies and the local of them and other nearby charities. The leading place to call is conomic Opportunity Authority for Savannah-Chatham County Area, Inc. at (912) 238-2960.
Prime wrote:Stage 3 cancer homeless was living with brother he died cant afford rent and bills still have more treatments cant afford rent or bills trying to keep place we shared bills now I will be home less again please help ive trued places in Savannah Georgia all say not taking applications no more money please help me stay in apt and fimd money for water bill light etc please help im using brothers phone cant get messages on his phone so please call my cousin who is trying to heip me from va cant afford to keep his cell phone on I have no house phone and ran out of money to keep on one I have so its off thanks so much for helping me and pray I will beat this cancer a God bless you for helping during this hardship
B Reserve

Post by B Reserve »

Someone please help me. I am fighting cancer, my husband left me in 2010 after a 20 hour surgery. Told me he does not want to be "my servant" anymore, and took off to Nevada, thinking he can collect unemployment while he is on vacation. He is back now. I just had another surgery on in February 2012, and not only am I just dying of pain, my heart is broken. How can anyone leave a sick wife? What kind of a person was I married to? Even since he got back he started abusing me more than ever before, so much that I was scared to come out of the room. He filed for divorce and it is supposed to be final soon but he told me he will not give me anything. I am so scared and so alone I sold everything that I could to stay here, just thinking of moving scares me and I can not even me an apartment my credit is so bad thanks to him. Please someone help me..tell me what I have to do. I am crying I can barely see the screen and I am scared to death. I am diabetic, I suffer from severe anxiety and depression, I have a serious form of cancer. My doctors will not let me work, and even if I wanted to I can not even get out of bed and my bones hurt so much, and I still have been looking for a job, I do not want to be homeless. Please help me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hi, my husband has just been diagnosed with a tumor in his middle ear and needs emergency surgery. The tumor is close to exposing his brain which will cause him to die of meningitis. We just rented this house in April and have a two year old son. I have $600 towards the rent, however, with late fees and the rest of the rent, I still need a little more than $300. The medical expenses are really causing us problems. Also, my water is about to get shut off and the City of Phoenix wants $220 to keep it on.
The surgery is for sometime this coming week, then he can immediately go back to work. We just need a little help this month.