Help with this months rent

Find how to get help with rent
edwardaisel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with this months rent

Post by edwardaisel »

I was one of those ones mass lay-off at the Walmart Optical Lab out of 650 people.No job. Was offered back to school or money to make the difference in my wage. Taa Or Tra plan threw Ohio Bureau Of Unemployment. Wal-mart has to pay for sending are work to Mexico.Mass-Lay - off date was 03-27-2009. Need help only for this month rent $1200.00 dollrs. My wife and me both worked there. Both of us lost are jobs at that time.
List10

Re: Help with this months rent

Post by List10 »

need help with Rental and Utility Assistance. I live in Inwood, Winter Haven, Polk County, Florida. You can reach me at this email. I am a full time student, parent, and worker. Teco will not cut me any breaks, even after getting a scholarship for $500! I still have to pay this month's charges of $331. Even with three small kids at home, and no electricity for over a week. It was due to my landlord not fixing a faulty air-conditioner....and he still won't fix anything. Please help. I'm begging anybody for help! God Bless & speed,
latesab

Post by latesab »

I need help with this months rent its 375, i have no job i was suppose to start school in sept. but my finiacial aid didnt go through in time, my boyfriend well he didnt work all last week or this week our rent was do last week and we have no way of paying it.. we been trying to find help but really no luck.. Please if there is any way you can help can you email me please
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

As you say, Inwood is in Polk County Florida, and here is a resource for the various agencies and non-profits to call in the area. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
You wil find phone number for such places as the Polk County Salvation Army and the Catholic Charities of Central Florida. They may be able to provide you money to turn your power back on, especially if you have kids. Or they can refer you to places to apply to for more help.
List10 wrote:need help with Rental and Utility Assistance. I live in Inwood, Winter Haven, Polk County, Florida. You can reach me at this email. I am a full time student, parent, and worker. Teco will not cut me any breaks, even after getting a scholarship for $500! I still have to pay this month's charges of $331. Even with three small kids at home, and no electricity for over a week. It was due to my landlord not fixing a faulty air-conditioner....and he still won't fix anything. Please help. I'm begging anybody for help! God Bless & speed,
mikej23231

Post by mikej23231 »

I live in an oxford house in Multnomah county. Ive lived in my house for over a year and im currently going to college. I would really appreciate it if I could get some help with my rent for this upcoming month. I do the best i can but im struggling right now with my housing. Also, where can i get help for Christmas presents for my friend and i for our kids? Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Just to make sure I have the right place, that is in Oregon, right? The Portland section? If so, here is info on rent programs in your area.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mul ... tance.html
Try the Portland St. Vincent De Paul (dial 503-235-8431). They run an Emergency Services Program which can provide emergency aid for expenses like rent.
Another non-profit agency to try is Human Solutions. They have some job training programs, eviction prevention funds, and can help people find a job too. 503-548-0200
mikej23231 wrote:I live in an oxford house in Multnomah county. Ive lived in my house for over a year and im currently going to college. I would really appreciate it if I could get some help with my rent for this upcoming month. I do the best i can but im struggling right now with my housing. Also, where can i get help for Christmas presents for my friend and i for our kids? Thank you
Momar

Post by Momar »

Im having to be out of my apt june 30th. today is the 28th. iv found a place but being a single mom (and we all 3 have ptsd from a very traumatizing fall from a window in the apt im in we currently have suites pending) im on public aid. i need $500 to hold an apt i found by 6pm today or we will be homeless. The home rental is neglegint for my grandsons fall and feel they are the reason i lost my roommate~my daughter~ because just days after my grandsons release from the hospital she moved out saying "mom i just cant live i the house where my son almost died"..... well, i need help! please please please
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you are suing the landlord? Good. What do you need help with then. Finding a new apartment? Well here are some San Antonio and assistance programs in Bexar Texas. The local community action agency for that part of Texas is the Community Service Program. 210-207-7830. They have extensive information on local housing and rent programs. They can also provide food, some tips on legal aid you may need, and other financial support. Also be sure to try GRASP (Greater Randolph Area Services Program), which works with San Antonio United Way. Call 658-6351

Momar wrote:Im having to be out of my apt june 30th. today is the 28th. iv found a place but being a single mom (and we all 3 have ptsd from a very traumatizing fall from a window in the apt im in we currently have suites pending) im on public aid. i need $500 to hold an apt i found by 6pm today or we will be homeless. The home rental is neglegint for my grandsons fall and feel they are the reason i lost my roommate~my daughter~ because just days after my grandsons release from the hospital she moved out saying "mom i just cant live i the house where my son almost died"..... well, i need help! please please please
Draghi

Post by Draghi »

My sister and I have an apartment in Palm Harbor. I came from Tampa and moved in with her after I got Laid-Off from my job. I found another job just to hold me over till I leave for the Army,but it's not enough. My sister has a serious illness and has been getting quite sick lately and hasn't been able to work as much. We have received an eviction notice and could really use the help!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are some rental assistance programs in Tampa Bay Florida. Call places like the Hillsborough County Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Inc. at 813 971-7843 for information on housing, rent, and emergency financial assistance. Or locate more resources in the region. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hil ... tance.html
Draghi wrote:My sister and I have an apartment in Palm Harbor. I came from Tampa and moved in with her after I got Laid-Off from my job. I found another job just to hold me over till I leave for the Army,but it's not enough. My sister has a serious illness and has been getting quite sick lately and hasn't been able to work as much. We have received an eviction notice and could really use the help!
Sutherland

Post by Sutherland »

due to illness, hospitalization and 2 surgeries and a broken arm in the last 2 months i have been unable to pay my January and February rent, my landlord took it to court on 4/14 and eviction date is 3/21. i need assistance paying them 2100 until i can get a new job and get money coming in, currently i have no income but do receive food stamp assistance as i am a single mom with 3 children ages 14 10 and 7. i need immediate assistance to prevent this forced eviction and time is critical as i was in the hospital last Sunday through Thursday and unable to research assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

$2100 is a pretty steep request and a lot of money. We doubt anyone can provide that type of funding in Oakland California. Usually people may be able to get a couple hundred bucks here and there from churches, Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, and similar charities. Anyway, start making some calls for rent help. Here are the Oakland California programs and resources to ask for housing.
Sutherland wrote:due to illness, hospitalization and 2 surgeries and a broken arm in the last 2 months i have been unable to pay my January and February rent, my landlord took it to court on 4/14 and eviction date is 3/21. i need assistance paying them 2100 until i can get a new job and get money coming in, currently i have no income but do receive food stamp assistance as i am a single mom with 3 children ages 14 10 and 7. i need immediate assistance to prevent this forced eviction and time is critical as i was in the hospital last Sunday through Thursday and unable to research assistance.
Michelson

Post by Michelson »

To whom this may concern,
I need help paying my rent. I just lost my unemployment and I have 2 small kids ages 1 years old and 2 weeks old and my boyfriends job cut him down to 4 hours a day plus he has other bills to pay and don't have enough to pay the rent. I don't want to be on the street. What can we do? Do you provide rent assistance? Please write me back and let me know. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking to you soon.
Ptbull11

Post by Ptbull11 »

Desperately needing help with rent due next Monday. I have 2 small children born with hirschsprungs disease and the youngest has to have another surgery in the next 2 months. I finally got a stable place for us to live but because of moving in costs and deposits, I wont have the rent next Monday and cant be out living from hotel to hotel with them again, I really need the help, please help us.
Dirkn

Post by Dirkn »

I recently moved into a more affordable area, however it has taken me longer than expected to find a job. Fortunately, I finally have and start on Monday. While looking for work I have spent my savings on bills and child care, leaving me with no means to be able to pay rent this month. I just need help paying my rent for the month of March so that I can start my job and get back on my feet. Without help, my 1 year old and I will face eviction. Thank you for your time and consideration.