Community Action in Arkansas has no money for me

State and local government assistance programs.
LonelyPeople
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Community Action in Arkansas has no money for me

Post by LonelyPeople »

I am a single mother of 2 trying to make it. It's a struggle and very bad in need of getting my light bill paid by tomorrow or my lights will be shut off and I'm needing help with groceries and gas to transport my children to school and their other needs. I have contacted community action here in Chicot county Arkansas and there is no funding. I am very much stressing how I'm going to be able to receive the help I am needing for my children. Please help!!
sasolis
anti spam: Blue

Re: Community Action in Arkansas has no money for me

Post by sasolis »

Call 211 for local resource info, lots of them are out of funds sadly. Apply for food stamps. Call the electric company and try to work something out.
Loadw

Re: Community Action in Arkansas has no money for me

Post by Loadw »

I was laid off work in October of 2014, my unemployment stop the last week in August and I found a job the first of the month but it not paying me enough to catch up on my bills. I'm almost two months behind and I have no help here in Arkansas.
I have a son just graduated from high school and leaving for college and I have not help making my bills and providing for him. If you at community action could be of any assistance it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.