No one has funding left for rent

Find how to get help with rent
AngelaM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No one has funding left for rent

Post by AngelaM »

I have been a recipient of the Mckinney-vento program for 3 yrs. and I finally secured my family a home to rent. My fiance and I both work but still owe 1000.00 for a deposit we spent every penny we had been able to save just to get in here hoping for god to bless us. The total amount of rent+deposit was 2500.00 (due to our lack of or bad credit) we put up 1500.00 and they gave us a couple of weeks for the rest that time is here every agency I contact says there's no more funding. I dont know what to do or where to go its been a long hard 3yrs 8mos and I cant lose all the $ I put in already. Please know of a rarely known miracle for all my family hard work,patience, courage,and endurance. thank you for your time.
Hertyui

Re: No one has funding left for rent

Post by Hertyui »

My sister and I are about to be evicted from our house we renting now. We have had some issues paying rent and we have come to the point that we will be homeless and no where to go . We also have our pets to think about as well we each have a cat. If you can help we really appreciate it thank you for your time, as seems like no other agencies have funds for us.
Grandstrand

Post by Grandstrand »

I am a single disabled parent with a single disabled teenage son and we are currently sleeping on the streets in Minneapolis and we need to find emergency shelter but we don't want to go to St. Vincent De-paul, its too nasty there. We could use some rent and utility help to get us into an apartment living on the streets sucks! We were both kicked out of a home with my mother and left us to live on the streets! We need help asap! We also need to take showers!
JoeQuick

Post by JoeQuick »

I am $2600 behind on rent in Lansing Michigan, I have received an order from the court for eviction, DHS will help me with $400 and my landlord will give me until 12/5/12 before he removes me from my home. Are there any funds available to help me with the eviction or with moving (1st month deposit on a new place?)
Mary Beth Wer

Post by Mary Beth Wer »

I’m sorry that I have to ask for help to pay my rent but I have to pay my rent by the 5th! On December 27th I got wrongfully terminated from my job. I haven’t been able to find work, there’s an issue with unemployment that I haven’t been able to receive any benefits. My car just blew a head gasket, my dad had a stroke and I feel like I’m about to lose my home too because I haven’t been able to get any source of income! The Salvation Army is out of money. I don’t know where to go or what to do anymore!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As you have realized, funding is limited and most agencies do run out. Be sure to give back when you can. However our entire list of Lansing rent and financial resources can be found here. Maybe there are some non-profits or charities that you have not called yet. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
PaulDean

Post by PaulDean »

Moved back to Salt Lake City, Utah to help my mother out better. Need to get a place to live that will accept my little dog. I am on Social Security and getting 655.00 a month. At the present I have used up all of the money for this month in the move and no one else can help so far. Please help me out with the deposit and the rest of this month in rent. I prefer to be close to my mother in Magna, Utah. Thank you for your help.
Charleze

Post by Charleze »

State: Oregon
I'm inquiring about your rental assistance services for a close friend of mine who resides in Oregon. She and her 2 young children are about to face eviction of their rental house in Bend, Oregon. She recently had several hospital stays due to medical problems and was unable to work. What options are available to her to help pay the bills? The doctors have cleared her to return to work in a few weeks (roughly 3 weeks), but before then, she and her four children (ages 6 through 12 ) face eviction for non-payment of rent.
She is embarrassed to be calling around and I've personally helped her as much as I can. What resources are available to her? Who can I tell her to call or can I contact on her behalf? As far as I understand, she faces eviction this week. Please advise as soon as possible.
Thank you.
AngelaM

Post by AngelaM »

I am in need of rent assistance, I live in a house with 3 disabled persons, a mother and son and a autistic man, as well as 2 other young men and myself. I was hit by a car over a year ago and have not been able to work. My rent is 1230.00 and I’ve paid 200.00 of it leaving a balance 0f 1030.00 but now it is coming up again. I only need this one time help because 4 of us will be starting work on April 1. Please help me not lose our home. Thank you.
Mccant

Post by Mccant »

I got kicked out of my house not to long ago and was living out of my car I was able to get enough money for a deposit and my first months rent but my car got repossessed like a week later because I had to use that money for some where to live. I just need help getting on my feet so that I can get my car back. If there is a program to help me pay rent for a month that would help me free up money for my car. I have 10 days to come up with $900 for the car and my rent is due on the 1st.
ThatOneGuy89

Post by ThatOneGuy89 »

I am a struggling 25 year old where I am caught in a very demoralizing situation. I'm not attending classes(though I want to), but cannot afford to do so, I haven't been able to land a job for a long time, and I am now in a situation where my apartment management is having me pay $1217 for my rent this mont(a bit over double what I usually have to pay), due to claiming that two of my checks bounced, even after having paid rent. I currently only have about $300+ to my name, and I need $1000 in order to keep my place here. I get paid two deposits of Social Security each month, and I won't get anything until the 1st and 2nd next month, and my deadline is this coming Monday. In short, things don't look so great. :(
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,
What state? Almost all assistance programs are local, so very difficult to give you relevant information without more details. Until we get more information, you can review the main site and our general link on rental assistance. There is also links to other programs from there. Find rental programs.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Hello,
I have been desperately looking for emergency assistance with my rent. I lost my mode of transportation & so my job a few month ago. I have been trying to find legitimate work from home jobs only to be scammed out of what little funds I have left. I live in White Bear lake Minnesota. ocial services will only offer help with food & Medical. I was short on last months rent & am without funds to pay this month. Please offer any help or resources. I'm at the end of my rope.
Roche1

Post by Roche1 »

I have a family of five. Three kids and my wife. I lost my job due to the company shutting down our store. I have been out of work for about 8 months, Unemployment would not extend my payments. But I have a few job interviews next week, but we are in a crisis of losing our house.
We have been blessed enough to have had a landlord to work with us as long as he has. We are two months behind and my wife works but hours are cut for the summer. We only have one car so scheduling jobs around each others shifts has been the problem. School is a few weeks away and we just asking if anyone can help us out.
Once I get this job and summer ends my wife and I can catch up and budget things so we will not be in this crisis again. I will sign an agreement to pay back whatever is giving to us or pledged ten % of my earnings once I start working good. We tried our local agencies but they our out of funds until October. If you can help, it would be a blessing.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not provide money ourselves; just referrals and information. As you can probably tell from our website. Anyhow, we literally have thousands of programs that can help with rent in Monterey County. But you do need to start working again. You have 5 kids...get a job to support them and yourself.
Roche1 wrote: I will sign an agreement to pay back whatever is giving to us or pledged ten % of my earnings once I start working good. We tried our local agencies but they our out of funds. If you can help, it would be a blessing.