One time aid to help me catch up on bills and car

State and local government assistance programs.
Leesman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

One time aid to help me catch up on bills and car

Post by Leesman »

I'm just an 18 year old girl who lives out on my own. I’m waiting to deploy for the air force currently in September. I don’t come from a wealthy family. My family struggles day to day so me being out on my own actually makes it easier for them. Usually I do well for myself. I'm am assistant manager at a retail shop. I pay all my bills on time typically.

In October my car broke down and I no longer had a way to get around town. So I’ve had to pay for cabs and try to save up. Paying for cabs gets expensive and I started falling behind in my bills and saving up. My rent is $595 a month and its becoming very difficult when I only make about $1000. If I could get ahead for one month then they would help me catch up and begin to save easier.
Villers

Re: One time aid to help me catch up on bills and car

Post by Villers »

We are in dire and desperate need of help! I wrecked my car in October then December 1st. I had a fall and broke my tailbone. In February I married a wonderful hard working Man, 4 days later he had broken his jaw and has not been able to work.
We’ve sold the only car and wedding rings to keep up. We have no money and now behind in rent as well as other bills. Is there anyway to receive help with our rent??? Please I need help ASAP. I don’t know WHO to ask and swallowing my price in asking you. Thank you sincerely,
Johnson19

Post by Johnson19 »

My husband went into the hospital on February 19, 2015 and unfortunately passed away March 14 from kidney failure. My kids are now 18 and 17 the last two years I have found it very difficult to keep adequate housing or employment. However I am proud to say that I finally have both. I am working for Allstate selling insurance and make $15 an hour. However, I have fallen behind on my rent and my car is very unreliable. My credit is very poor from all the changes lately and I cannot afford a down payment to get a new car.
The volunteers of America helped me with the additional deposit I had to pay when I moved into my current apartment. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.
Alessia

Post by Alessia »

Financial aid help needed to pay my rent and bills for a few months. I’m unemployed, currently applied for SSN due to PTSD, and other mental health issues. I’m a single parent of one child, I was receiving child support up until last month of 365.00 until my x husband was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer and is unable to work due to his cancer treatments.
I had to sell my car and many personal household items to help pay for rent and bills the last few months. Family helped me with a small amount of money towards rent but I have no one else to turn to now. My family is small and no one has any additional money to help me with. I really need help with my rent and bills ASAP. Thank you.
JoeQuick

Post by JoeQuick »

I am needing help to pay my rent bill and car payment. I am taking care of my disabled sister in law and my mother just passed away on August 2nd and I helped pay some of her funeral cost that her husband couldn't pay so it left me short to pay my bills.
I have been told by the car company that they don't care about my personal life. They have to run a business and my landlord who is not the nicest person who also don't care pretty much told me the same thing.