Children from disabled mom need Christmas help

State and local government assistance programs.
Martin1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Children from disabled mom need Christmas help

Post by Martin1 »

Hello,
I was wondering if you have any info about holiday assistance programs in Nevada, We have 5 children and my husband is only one working due to my disability ....we were going to have a Xmas but due to the fact that my husband didn't receive Xmas bonus this year we cant afford one!! Any info you could send me would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you very much!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Children from disabled mom need Christmas help

Post by Admin »

While all 5 of your children may not qualify (as they are based on age), there are many toy and gift programs in Clark County Nevada. Also keep in mind that people with a disability do not get priority. But find the programs for you here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... as_an.html
Foreigner

Post by Foreigner »

I need help with Christmas presents for my boys who are 5 and 14. I am disabled but was hired at the Green county sheriff's office however was fired do to someone choking me in an attempt to kill me. He then punched my 14 year old son twice like a grown man. Due to him having a criminal history and 3 active warrants, I lost my job.
I didn't know he was on the run or his criminal history. He left me with all my bills and no help. My mom is trying to help however, she is on disability and doesn't get that much. PLEASE help me help my kids at Chriustmas. My boy’s real father is in the National Guard. He isn't paying his child support.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you check with the sheriff office? They may have ideas. Many of them provide free Christmas money or vouchers as part of services for people who work for a municipality. So ask the sheriff. And of course if that does not work, try a charity for gifts.
Foreigner wrote:I need help with Christmas presents for my boys who are 5 and 14. I am disabled but was hired at the Green county sheriff's office.
Momar

Post by Momar »

I need help with getting my kids something for Christmas. I am a single mom of 2 wonderful boys, an 8 year old & a 3 year old. I've been struggling trying to do what I have to do for them due to my disability. I recently got fired from my job due to a car accident in March of this year. It has made me unable to do my job duties because of a back injury & my left side goes numb from time to time. I get enough money to pay some of the bills & some of the things we need. Can someone please help me?
hernandez

Post by hernandez »

I am currently trying to get my social security disability, due to my left foot that has been so badly broken and shattered by my x husband. Screws are coming undone and I'm needing surgery again. Because of not being able to work or stand on my foot long due to the extreme pain I have lost my job several weeks ago.
This Christmas will be my first Christmas and my children's first Christmas that I will not be able to buy them a single present. I pray every day God will help me get through this year’s Christmas and send me an angel who will help me find some way of getting my children presents this year for Christmas. I do not know how to tell my children I can't afford presents this year. If there is anyone that can please help me this this Christmas with my children may God bless you. I live in Carthage MO and do not have a vehicle, so I can be reached at any time.
engine

Post by engine »

Hi,
I hope you can help me. As I said above, I am a disabled senior mom that lives in Toms River, NJ 08755. I am on a very low budget as my only income is SSI.
I have eight (8) children that I was hoping to find a charity or two to assist me with funds to purchase a gift for each of them. Each year I feel HORRIBLE that I have nothing to give them being a disabled mom on the most special holiday, Christmas.
I wanna cry (and always do) every time the little ones ask me "Nanny, did you buy me a present this year"?
If there are any charities that you can refer me to, I would sincerely appreciate the assistance!!