About to become homeless

Find how to get help with rent
Jasmine12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: About to become homeless

Post by Jasmine12 »

I am on the verge of being homeless again, I was living with my boyfriend in Atlanta, GA and he broke up with me and kicked me out of his home, I had nowhere to go and only a little money saved up. I just started a new job and I am living in a hotel and I need help, next week my money runs out I don't get a paycheck until the 4th of May. I have $25 of gas in my car and I have $5 to my name, I am in desperate help of a solution, I am out here alone and I have no shoulder to lean on right now, please help me, I have full faith in God that he will make a way and that I will not be homeless.
sasolis
anti spam: Blue

Post by sasolis »

What kind of job doesn't pay for over 45 days? Maybe ask your boss for an advance?
Local Mary

Post by Local Mary »

We need 2,000 to get us out of eviction so we can our apartment. We got a job but won't get paid in time. and would be glad to volunteer in trade for rental financial assistance. We need the money in the next 10 days or we will be in the street. and I am special needs and my mom is a truck driver and had to leave over the road to support us. I am dealing with this all on my own. Please help us!!!
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

My husband and I recently separated. He is on SSI and I have no income, but have applied to Social Security as of yet. We survived on my husbands check which was $720 a month, $500 of it went to rent. Now that he is gone, I have no idea how to make the payment. I cannot work, and Social Security takes their time. To move would be more expensive than to stay where I am at. And help you can give me would be appreciated so I am not homeless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We don't you work? Even people on disability can work. You need a job or a source of income so you can afford your rent, and there are plenty of positions in Columbia South Carolina. If you don't want to be homeless then you need to work for it. So give that a shot. We have agencies to try for support as well, including information on job and rental programs, and click here for rent help in Richland.
Gomez1

Post by Gomez1 »

Hi! I am a 62 year old man who is unemployed (unable to find work) and am HOMELESS. My friend has let me stay with her in the back of her house. The problem is, my eyes have gotten so bad within the last month or so, that I can barely see. The last time I went to an eye Dr, was about 6 years ago, and am still wearing the same glasses.
I recently have developed the symptoms of diabetes. I also am almost blind in my left eye, due to a childhood accident. I need to see an eye doctor and have a free exam and free glasses. I can hardly see. It’s so hard to even see to fill out applications on my own. If you can help me, please call my friends number and if she isn’t home, would you please leave a call back number so I can return your call. Thank you for your help. I am staying in Alhambra, IL and the closest bigger town to me, is Alton, IL.
Philly Serty

Post by Philly Serty »

My father's sickness has been progressively getting worse and my mother is unable to work so I have been lending them money to help out with bills. I am a full time college student and I have been working as much as I can but I work for tips. Unfortunately my parents were unable to pay me back and I am facing eviction from my apartment and then homelessness. I do not know if I qualify for any assistance but I do not know what else to do. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are places to go if you are evicted, including shelters, churches, rehousing programs and more. So you do not need to be homeless. Look here if being evicted and need a place to go.
Philly Serty wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:50 am Unfortunately my parents were unable to pay me back and I am facing eviction from my apartment and then homelessness. I do not know if I qualify for any assistance but I do not know what else to do. Thank you.