Behind as not getting child support

State and local government assistance programs.
Dunkin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Behind as not getting child support

Post by Dunkin »

I'm out of work temporarily due to an injury to my ankle. I have received $206 in the past month for pay. My supervisor is giving me a hard time about filling out forms to receive insurance. I have three children and receive no child support. I will be going back to work but I am behind on my electric bill and rent. Please if you can provide any assistance or information it would greatly be appreciated. Once again this is only temporary I only need help this one time so I don't lose everything. Thank you.
Gagne

Re: Behind as not getting child support

Post by Gagne »

Financial help. I am starting school soon am a single mother, with no child support being paid, and have goals set to preserver and move forward for myself and child. I know within the next few years not only will we be fully self sufficient we will be able to give back to our community as well. But getting started/getting by for now is where we need help.
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

Hello,
I am in a hopefully temporary situation with my financial struggle. I am a single mom that
is in a terrible court battle over child support. I have tried for two years to get employment
but have not had consistent success. I need help with my rent, it is almost two months behind,
with food, with my car payment , with warm winter cloths and with Christmas help.
I would be grateful for any help possible.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

How are you going to pay for school if no income or support for the child? While the goal is great, you may need to look into long term solutions, such as staying with family while in school. As far as the financial aid in your part of Washington DC, there are programs to try. They can be found here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Villers

Post by Villers »

Hi, I live in Clayton County. I lost my job and now I'm behind on my rent and bills. I have reached out to my community and once they reach a number of people to help you have to wait a whole another month. I have called United way and the numbers they gave me was numbers no longer in service or someone home number. I'm reaching you get help so me and my kids won't be on the street nor in a shelter as the dad is not helping. So if you can help me or know of an organization that can be an assistant to help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For more referrals, try the Clayton County community action agency. They often partner with the United Way on helping the disadvantaged. Maybe even they will have some funding for those bills you reference. Than also sue the dad for more child support.