City is evicting me from home due to mortgage and liens

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Bobbyt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

City is evicting me from home due to mortgage and liens

Post by Bobbyt »

Where I live in Providence, Rhode island I have to move out because I called zoning on my landlord and the city of Providence put a lean on the house and we have to move by November. First and I am on SSI and SSDI and I have two pets and my husband is out of work right now. The programs they have out here are telling me the can't. Help me I have all the paper work about my landlord if I need to show someone proof.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: City is evicting me from home due to mortgage and liens

Post by Admin »

Try a HUD agency in Rhode Island. Or even legal aid. While they won't pay the taxes or past mortgage, they may have ideas for you on where to turn to for assistance. Maybe they can extend the time of the lien which will give you more time to find a new home, or a lawyer may slow things down too. Here is information on Rhode Island mortgage and foreclosure programs.
Bobbyt wrote:Where I live in Providence, Rhode island I have to move out because I called zoning on my landlord and the city of Providence put a lean on the house and we have to move by November. First and I am on SSI and SSDI and I have two pets and my husband is out of work right now. The programs they have out here are telling me the can't. Help me I have all the paper work about my landlord if I need to show someone proof.