Losing children to CPS

State and local government assistance programs.
Beamer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Losing children to CPS

Post by Beamer »

I’m emailing you because I have a couple questions about your program. I was wondering what are the qualifications. I am 19 years old and I currently live with my mom and just recently my sisters got taken away by CPS and we can't pay our rent because the program we were in doesn't help if there aren't any underage children living at home.
So we are probably going to be homeless next month and facing an eviction. We need to keep this home in order to get my siblings out of foster care from CPS. I have a job at Wal-Mart but I’m only a part time worker. is there any way we qualify for the assistance and if not do you have a list of programs that might be able to help us?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Losing children to CPS

Post by Admin »

You may want to look into legal aid. It sounds like your income is probably low enough (since you are part time at Wal-Mart) and you may qualify for free advice. They can usually assist with family issues such as those with CPS, and attorneys can also usually help fight evictions notices. So give them a try, and find legal aid programs.