Disabled and divorced so now behind on rental payments

Find how to get help with rent
Papen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disabled and divorced so now behind on rental payments

Post by Papen »

I am 35 years old. I was in a marriage for years and got divorced 3 years ago. I have been on disability 10 years. I was living with people off and on for a while. I have just recently got into a home of my own. I’m doing my best to cover all the bills I only have $ 50 left over in a month after bills are paid.
I’m not covering all of my electric bill they are excepting what I can give. I am an independent woman and I need assistance in my rent so I can live a more productive life and I wont be just sitting in the house with no idea about what I will be able to do with my future. I want to be able to start a hobby and possibly make extra money. Please help.
Leesman
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled and divorced so now behind on rental payments

Post by Leesman »

I'M 5 MONTH PREGNANT AND DIVORCED. I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW, JUST GOT A JOB, BUT I'M STILL STRUGGLING TO PAY MY RENT AND UTILITY BILLS ON MY DISABILITY PAYMENTS. PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP, I HAVE UNTIL 06/24/2016 TO EVICT OR VACATE THE APARTMENT THAT I NOW RENT AND LIVE IN WITH MY UNBORN CHILD. IT IS JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD THE RENT EVERY MONTH, AND I HAVE NO WHERE TO STAY, GO OR LIVE.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled and divorced so now behind on rental payments

Post by Admin »

How did you get into a home on your own without any means to pay the rent on your own? What did you do to move? You should have planned much better. How did you ever expect to live if you are already seeking rental assistance. As SSI disability never takes care of every expense someone has. Anyway, try this for rent help in Adams County. Read more.