Lost my job in New York

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Mary B W
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost my job in New York

Post by Mary B W »

Hello, I lost my job a month ago in New York City and I have yet to be able to find another one. I have days to come up with 800 dollars for rent. if I lose my apartment, I will have no where to go for my dog and I. I have no family to take us in. Just a tent to live in until I can start making money again. I have turn a lot of applications and I have heard no word back and I losing my mind and I could really use some help. Please contact me. I do not have a cell phone but I do use a free computer every night, please and thank you.
ohnathan

Re: Lost my job in New York

Post by ohnathan »

To Whom It May Concern,
I came across some information online while searching for rental assistance. I lost my job on November 4th, 2013 and got behind on everything. I am actively searching for work in New York City and although I have almost 20 years experience in customer service, office administration, business to business networking, sales, and pretty much everything needed to run a successful business and I have come up short in finding a new job.
I never thought I would be in this situation as I have always interviewed well and with my experience. Although my resume will tell you what I have done professionally over the years (started working at 16 years old), it doesn't tell you who I am. My high school English teacher, signed my yearbook as...."the aspiring writer" and writing has always come easy to me. I have kept a journal since I could write and thought it might be interesting to get some more information on "writing articles online". Can you please email me or call me so that I can learn a little more about what you are looking for.
Kelsea

Re: Lost my job in New York

Post by Kelsea »

Today I am interested on working for a company in New York that needs reliable individuals to express the great qualities of the company they are employed to. I am a strong dedicated woman who will be provided the opportunities that most stay at home mother's don't know or even begin to believe they to have the chance to become. Nice to have spoken to you about this job.