medical assistent at home

State and local government assistance programs.
mattie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

medical assistent at home

Post by mattie »

I had a brainstem strok July 2008. It left me in a wheelchair. I have to have someone to sit with me everyday. I am on a fixed income and my husband is too. We live in a small rural town in Monroe County, Alabama. I have used up all my income paying for a person to sit with me for 1/2 a day since I had the stroke. I cannot pay my monthly bills and pay for a person to sit with me. I need help. My husband and I just don't have the money.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: medical assistent at home

Post by Admin »

What type of bills do you need help with paying? Without having specifics hard for me to say. What I can say is continue to review the site http://www.needhelppayingbills.com as you will find numerous programs, government aid, and in genenral ways to get help on the site.
There is info for programs in Alabama as well.
mattie wrote:I had a brainstem strok July 2008. It left me in a wheelchair. I have to have someone to sit with me everyday. I am on a fixed income and my husband is too. We live in a small rural town in Monroe County, Alabama. I have used up all my income paying for a person to sit with me for 1/2 a day since I had the stroke. I cannot pay my monthly bills and pay for a person to sit with me. I need help. My husband and I just don't have the money.