HELP WITH BILLS AND CAR REPAIR

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
LAB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HELP WITH BILLS AND CAR REPAIR

Post by LAB »

I am in need of help in a major way. We just moved to Fayette County Georgia, applied for jobs, food stamps and we are still waiting. In the meantime because my wife and I are a two parent household we were told that we did not qualify for TANF. Now we have to drive around to get to job testings and interviews but no cash for gas and the car payment is overdue and the insurance is overdue and we have no money to pay for them. We are wearing out our welcome living with my step-son and his family (6 weeks now) and out two daughters (17/18) are completely frustrated and me and my wife are at each others necks. Is there anyone that can help us???? PLEASE.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: HELP WITH BILLS AND CAR REPAIR

Post by Admin »

I do have some information on Fayette County Georgia assistance programs posted on the main site. Fayette Samaritans, Inc., which can be reached at (770) 719-2707 is one of the agencies that may have financial assistance, as funding allows. There are a few other listed. Use this link to find out more information on some ways to get help with bills, rent, etc. Car repairs are usually more difficult, but call these places and they may have some funding, or can redirect you to who may be able to help with a car repair.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... prog2.html
LAB wrote:I am in need of help in a major way. We just moved to Fayette County Georgia, applied for jobs, food stamps and we are still waiting. In the meantime because my wife and I are a two parent household we were told that we did not qualify for TANF. Now we have to drive around to get to job testings and interviews but no cash for gas and the car payment is overdue and the insurance is overdue and we have no money to pay for them. We are wearing out our welcome living with my step-son and his family (6 weeks now) and out two daughters (17/18) are completely frustrated and me and my wife are at each others necks. Is there anyone that can help us???? PLEASE.
mikej23231

Post by mikej23231 »

I live in Hernando county Florida.
both cars broke down at once and we had to get them fixed. now we are short on paying the electric and water bill. they were both due last week and he won't get paid till friday they refuse to give us more time. please help us with our car and bills
the electric past due is 190.00 and the water bill is always 60 a month. any help will be greatly apprecitate we have progress energy account number is 52432 20274 for water bill the account number is 1250878099. i have been told there is no funds so many times i want to cry. i have to use a cpap machine to breathe at night. i have been fighting to get disability for a long time but i know its my age and that is why they will not do it. i pray someone can help us. without a car i can't see my doctor, and my condition may get worse.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are the different options and programs you have in Hernando County Florida.
This link lists various agencies. Try it. Also
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pro.html
For example, you will find details on Hernando County Salvation Army (352) 796-1425 as well as the local community action agency, the Mid Florida Community Services. Some places can provide transportation, or information on government programs. Definitely should be able to get help with water bills from these places.
mikej23231 wrote:I live in Hernando county Florida.
both cars broke down at once and we had to get them fixed. now we are short on paying the electric and water bill. they were both due last week and he won't get paid till friday they refuse to give us more time. please help us with our car and bills
the electric past due is 190.00 and the water bill is always 60 a month. any help will be greatly apprecitate we have progress energy account number is 52432 20274 for water bill the account number is 1250878099. i have been told there is no funds so many times i want to cry. i have to use a cpap machine to breathe at night. i have been fighting to get disability for a long time but i know its my age and that is why they will not do it. i pray someone can help us. without a car i can't see my doctor, and my condition may get worse.
Future

Post by Future »

I am a disabled do to M.S. and a pseudo tumor celebri commonly known as water on my brain. I am receiving treatment after exhausting all my resources. I make 810 dollars a month from Social Security. I pay 500 towards rent which includes electric, TV, trash,(what isn't recycles). I own a vehicle that seriously needs tires and work done on it. I need a reliable vehicle when fixed, I will be able to go to Los Angeles without asking people to help. I am an American first, and I am asking for help without losing my dignity. If you can help please text, call or E-mail. Thank you. Sincerely yours,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Unfortunately there are not too many, if any, programs for the disabled that focus on car repairs. In general, they are very difficult to get. Most places do not fix cars, and I am sure you can imaging why. The expense, complication etc. But maybe try some of the agencies that offer help for the disabled. There are many places to try, and find more programs that help the disabled in California.