Maybe programs to help pay utility deposit for unemployed

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Omni
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Maybe programs to help pay utility deposit for unemployed

Post by Omni »

Hello! Currently me and my Mother are moving into another home. I currently have no job but I am applying to many and my Mother is unemployed as well. My question is this; Are there any programs that will help us pay our utility bills such as electric bill and water bill. The house we are moving to currently has both water and power hooked up already, we just have to place the bills in our name. We desperately need help paying these bills, we have no other options but to move into this house. Thank for your time!
sasolis

Re: Maybe programs to help pay utility deposit for unemploye

Post by sasolis »

How do you move into a home without jobs? What will you do for rent if you cannot afford water nor electric.
AngelaM

Re: Maybe programs to help pay utility deposit for unemploye

Post by AngelaM »

I am potentially moving into an apartment come April 1st, in Colton, CA, under the HUDVASH Section 8 program in San Bernardino County, pending the Housing Authority inspection that's going to be scheduled this week. I currently have no income and was informed by Colton Electric Company that I will have to pay a deposit upwards of $300 to have my electricity to my new apartment turned on, due to my bad credit. I need some help as I have no money until late August or September through the VA Hospital's Compensated Work Therapy (CWT). I plan to enroll in and my phone number is 951-536-4802. Thank you.