Financial help for many bills and taxes

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Sam10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Financial help for many bills and taxes

Post by Sam10 »

Martin County,Fl.(1)I need financial help with bills as well as payment of property taxes. (a)I get Food Stamps as well as Medicaid. (b)I am transportation disadvantaged so I get rides to the doctor.(c)My unemployment benefits has ended as well as EB.I have two disabilities so it is hard for me to find employment,I am on Vocational Rehabilitation Category 3 Job Wait List but they have not contacted me. I use the One-Stop Program as well as Florida Employ but there is no jobs for me. Is there any other programs that can help me such as job training or state related part-time jobs,any way to make money.I need help or referrals.(2) the home that I live in is falling apart,leaking roof, bad plumbing, ect. ect. I do not qualify for the USDA programs for home repair because I am not 62 so I am not eligible for the grant and I do not qualify for the loan because I do not have a job.I need help or referrals. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial help for many bills and taxes

Post by Admin »

Martin County Florida programs can be found here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mar ... progr.html
There are options to get free food and other forms of financial assistance and support. Various non-profits and other agencies exist for the low income. It is difficult when people run out of unemployment. Many places may have some rent and housing funds and grants too.
Try calling the Treasure Coast Community Services Advisory Board at (772) 462-1777 to apply for help or learn about financial assistance and transportation programs.
Another agency to try is the St. Vincent de Paul ((772) 546-2492). Call them too for help with bills and expenses. Some organizations may have job finding programs too.
Sam10 wrote:Martin County,Fl.(1)I need financial help with bills as well as payment of property taxes. (a)I get Food Stamps as well as Medicaid. (b)I am transportation disadvantaged so I get rides to the doctor.(c)My unemployment benefits has ended as well as EB.I have two disabilities so it is hard for me to find employment,I am on Vocational Rehabilitation Category 3 Job Wait List but they have not contacted me. I use the One-Stop Program as well as Florida Employ but there is no jobs for me. Is there any other programs that can help me such as job training or state related part-time jobs,any way to make money.I need help or referrals.(2) the home that I live in is falling apart,leaking roof, bad plumbing, ect. ect. I do not qualify for the USDA programs for home repair because I am not 62 so I am not eligible for the grant and I do not qualify for the loan because I do not have a job.I need help or referrals. Thank you.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I am from wadmalaw island 45yrs old one daughter who is now in the US ARMY reserve. I live a cynder block home that a organization says its not livable but for they said they will put me on the list for a doublewide mobile home and its been going on for nearly 3yrs they said the funds is low now rurual mission has evalaute my home abd told me its a big project but still on the list i owned my land and house free and clear, but taxes are due. I receive ssi have a pins,plate and metal rod in my back i use to b a cna/caregiver but but back wont let me lift and stand all day long dont get much benefit get $26.00 in foodstamp got help once fron human services but this share ive been calling but when i finally get through they say i have to call back at the end of the month please what does one do in a situation like this i mean in thankful for what i have but sometime i get alittle depress ijust need to express this my mother help out when she can thank you god bless
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Don't just rely on your local human services office or social services for food stamps and aid. Also look into food banks, pantries, organizations such as Angel Food Ministries, and other local or national charities that can provide food, groceries, frozen foods, vegetables, and much more. This is a resource for information on food banks, pantries, and just general data on how to save money on grocery bills and assistance. Also many of these food banks can also provide other forms of non-financial help, such as maybe information on how to get repairs for your double wide and more.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/food_banks.html
Thomas wrote:I am from wadmalaw island 45yrs old one daughter who is now in the US ARMY reserve. I live a cynder block home that a organization says its not livable but for they said they will put me on the list for a doublewide mobile home and its been going on for nearly 3yrs they said the funds is low now rurual mission has evalaute my home abd told me its a big project but still on the list i owned my land and house free and clear, but taxes are due. I receive ssi have a pins,plate and metal rod in my back i use to b a cna/caregiver but but back wont let me lift and stand all day long dont get much benefit get $26.00 in foodstamp got help once fron human services but this share ive been calling but when i finally get through they say i have to call back at the end of the month please what does one do in a situation like this i mean in thankful for what i have but sometime i get alittle depress ijust need to express this my mother help out when she can thank you god bless
Businessmail12

Post by Businessmail12 »

I am looking for help with paying taxes and utilities. My husband was forced to retire from the army because of type one diabetes. We have four children and I work full time, but do not make enough to pay these things. I was looking for help until we hear from the VA for his disability and SSI disability. We were told it could take a year or more to hear from them. My husband is looking for work but has not been successful so far. We reside in Pike county PA. Please email me at this address. I thank you in advance for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You will want to use the main site to find the utility, taxes, and other financial aid programs. However, to get you started, here is a good resource for getting help paying taxes. We cover everything from those property taxes to income as well. Pennsylvania may have some assessors in your county that you can call to contest the taxes too, and we always recommend doing that as well. If you lower your assessment, you lower the amount of taxes you owe on your home and property.
Businessmail12 wrote:I am looking for help with paying taxes and utilities. My husband was forced to retire from the army because of type one diabetes. We have four children and I work full time, but do not make enough to pay these things. I was looking for help until we hear from the VA for his disability and SSI disability. We were told it could take a year or more to hear from them. My husband is looking for work but has not been successful so far. We reside in Pike county PA. Please email me at this address. I thank you in advance for your help.
Bravado

Post by Bravado »

My husband and I are having trouble paying rent & utility bills right now. I work full time & go take classes at a local four year school college full time. My husband is in the Mississippi Army National Guard, was Active Duty & was deployed to Iraq three times, then he was honorably discharged in 2008. Now he serves in the Guard & only gets a minimal amount of pay a month, which all of it goes to pay child support from a previous marriage. He was going to school full time & was getting monthly income from his GI Bill. He is no longer in school & cannot find a job, he has been searching extensively for the past 3 months. We struggle day to day, with wondering how we're going to eat, how we're going to put gas in the car, how we're going to get the car fixed, how we're going to pay rent & utilities. We are now a month behind on paying rent and our electricity bill. The first of the month is approaching quickly & I don't even know how we're going pay rent & power bill, much less pay for that & the month that we didn't pay. We are so lost & not sure what kind of help is appropriate for us. I am ashamed to ask for help, but if we don't pay our bills, we'll be without electricity & a place to stay. We're at the end of our rope & need financial help, just temporarily. I know that there are many programs listed on this website explaining what to do & how to go about applying and whatnot, but I honestly don't even know where to start. Please point me in the right direction, give me hope, something... Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It is very unfortunate that the government and society in general is not helping our veterans more, whether someone served in Iraq, Afghanistan, or were ever. Most do have great skills and attributes they can bring to the job market and employers. There are some agencies and programs to try in Mississippi for rental help and funds for power bills, and find them here at Mississippi assistance programs. Select your city o county from midway down the list as well if needed for even more local charities and programs.
Bravado wrote:My husband and I are having trouble paying rent & utility bills right now. I work full time & go take classes at a local four year school college full time. My husband is in the Mississippi Army National Guard, was Active Duty & was deployed to Iraq three times, then he was honorably discharged in 2008. Now he serves in the Guard & only gets a minimal amount of pay a month, which all of it goes to pay child support from a previous marriage. He was going to school full time & was getting monthly income from his GI Bill. He is no longer in school & cannot find a job, he has been searching extensively for the past 3 months. We struggle day to day, with wondering how we're going to eat, how we're going to put gas in the car, how we're going to get the car fixed, how we're going to pay rent & utilities. We are now a month behind on paying rent and our electricity bill. The first of the month is approaching quickly & I don't even know how we're going pay rent & power bill, much less pay for that & the month that we didn't pay. We are so lost & not sure what kind of help is appropriate for us. I am ashamed to ask for help, but if we don't pay our bills, we'll be without electricity & a place to stay. We're at the end of our rope & need financial help, just temporarily. I know that there are many programs listed on this website explaining what to do & how to go about applying and whatnot, but I honestly don't even know where to start. Please point me in the right direction, give me hope, something... Thanks.
chass

Post by chass »

Hello,
My mom has Glioblastoma (brain cancer) and I am helping her with her medications, treatments and transportation costs. We live in Seattle WA. I already have over $20000 in debts, just trying to meet up with all expenses, credit payments, mortgage and food.

Recently, my condo association decided to replace copper wiring in all condo units in our place. The result - now they are asking $ 6000 for that. If that can't be paid within the few of months, it will go to collection. I even asked them if I could start a payment plan month for it. They are saying that they are not considering payment plan for anyone at this point. Please help. I am already laden with debts and can't take any loan as I cannot get one. But if I could get any financial help, however small it is, it will save my mom and me.
DameronG

Post by DameronG »

To whom it may concern:
Thanks for offering so much info for us low income/indigent populism.
FYI, St Vincent de Paul, on Portland Road in Salem, OR has not been helping with clothes for several years.
Thanks again