Can someone really help?

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Kserah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Can someone really help?

Post by Kserah »

Hello, Came across this site tonight, looking for help in general. There are 2 of us living in this small house, in Wisconsin. I'ts cold here. We are out of propane for heat, just got a shut-off notice for the phone/internet,we have 8 days left to pay our water bill, or it will be shut off, 3 months behind on the electric, just waiting for that shut-off notice.
I take care of the other person whom lives here, she is a vulnerable adult, epileptic, with several medical issues, waiting for SSDI, long wait. Just medications alone are $645.00/month. We need some help. Is there any out there? Have been researching for days. We already got a small amount from energy assistance, earlier this winter and it's gone. called the county today, they said they would match me dollar for dollar, up to $200.00 for propane. While this is generous and kind, I have $8.00 to my name. I am scared about not just heat, but the electric, water, and phone. We need the phone because of her epilepsy and for looking for work. I'm not lazy, I look everyday for anything. 4 days ago, my vehicle threw a rod, oil spilled everywhere. I called another assistance program today,WestCap, they told me, unfortunately, they are out of money to help.
We do not indulge in any luxury, such as going out to eat, we have no television, don't drink alcohol, save water from the tub to flush the toilet, as to not use water,and now I walk everywhere, in the freezing cold, with no boots or gloves. I feel pathetic, lost my job in Nov., with it went most of my sense of purpose.
Do people help others here? I've researched everything I could find for Wisconsin. Any one have any ideas? Would someone concider a loan or a donation? I am at a loss as to what to do, can't sleep at night, I lay awake and worry, think about how to turn my vehicle into a wood burning stove,find oil lamps like the Amish,mostly, I just pray for a break , and lay there.
Thank you for reading this. Kserah
[/color]
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can someone really help?

Post by Admin »

Find a resource/link below for ways to get help with heating and energy bills in Wisconsin. It also links to other assistance programs, so yes, you will be able to find help for your situation.
http://liheap.ncat.org/profiles/Wisconsin.htm

Kserah wrote:Hello, Came across this site tonight, looking for help in general. There are 2 of us living in this small house, in Wisconsin. I'ts cold here. We are out of propane for heat, just got a shut-off notice for the phone/internet,we have 8 days left to pay our water bill, or it will be shut off, 3 months behind on the electric, just waiting for that shut-off notice.
I take care of the other person whom lives here, she is a vulnerable adult, epileptic, with several medical issues, waiting for SSDI, long wait. Just medications alone are $645.00/month. We need some help. Is there any out there? Have been researching for days. We already got a small amount from energy assistance, earlier this winter and it's gone. called the county today, they said they would match me dollar for dollar, up to $200.00 for propane. While this is generous and kind, I have $8.00 to my name. I am scared about not just heat, but the electric, water, and phone. We need the phone because of her epilepsy and for looking for work. I'm not lazy, I look everyday for anything. 4 days ago, my vehicle threw a rod, oil spilled everywhere. I called another assistance program today,WestCap, they told me, unfortunately, they are out of money to help.
We do not indulge in any luxury, such as going out to eat, we have no television, don't drink alcohol, save water from the tub to flush the toilet, as to not use water,and now I walk everywhere, in the freezing cold, with no boots or gloves. I feel pathetic, lost my job in Nov., with it went most of my sense of purpose.
Do people help others here? I've researched everything I could find for Wisconsin. Any one have any ideas? Would someone concider a loan or a donation? I am at a loss as to what to do, can't sleep at night, I lay awake and worry, think about how to turn my vehicle into a wood burning stove,find oil lamps like the Amish,mostly, I just pray for a break , and lay there.
Thank you for reading this. Kserah
[/color]