Need Free Legal Forms for Court

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jrm57
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Free Legal Forms for Court

Post by jrm57 »

I am in need of 3 legal documents to enforce a judgment order w/o having to use a lawyer in St Clair County IL. I refuse to use a free legal aid lawyer as a result of the disgusting representation I received during the divorce . To believe that I actually had a state lawyer and ex didn't should explain my reasoning for not using another one.

Therefore I've chosen to represent myself and will probably receive better results. I need the following forms: Petition for Rule to Show Cause, Notice of Motion and Order for Rule to Show Cause Forms to fill out myself. I've tried several sites including the local county court for the documents and can't seem to find them online. I sure hope that someone can assist me in finding these forms. :roll:
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Free Legal Forms for Court

Post by Admin »

While we are not certain, we have a few ideas. One is a site for forms and the link is called http://forms.justia.com/illinois/
Another site called freelegalforms.net may have some options. Maybe try those and see if work. Those are a couple ideas and resources our staff found.
And lastly, if you do decide to use free legal aid or try it again, use this link for information.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_and.html
jrm57 wrote:I am in need of 3 legal documents to enforce a judgment order w/o having to use a lawyer in St Clair County IL. I refuse to use a free legal aid lawyer as a result of the disgusting representation I received during the divorce . To believe that I actually had a state lawyer and ex didn't should explain my reasoning for not using another one.

Therefore I've chosen to represent myself and will probably receive better results. I need the following forms: Petition for Rule to Show Cause, Notice of Motion and Order for Rule to Show Cause Forms to fill out myself. I've tried several sites including the local county court for the documents and can't seem to find them online. I sure hope that someone can assist me in finding these forms. :roll:
jrm57

Post by jrm57 »

Thank you but the Justia site asks for a membership fee and the form is for a different county and jurisdiction. But I do appreciate you assistance and reply.
JoseR1

Post by JoseR1 »

The department of New York Children and Families emotionally harmed me and my children. They placed my four children in the middle of a feuding mother and daughter. Instead of conducting a proper investigation, the division allow a psychological deranged person to place my children in her care. Knowing the extremities of the situation I have complied with the different services I was assigned to. I also expressed concerns to the agencies and courts selected experts, however; a bias investigation and a psychopath left me deprived of my children for 3 years. The investigation supervisor made up a false statement in the evidence report he submitted to the courts. The judge did not find any neglect or abuse in his findings. I testified to the courts that there was no such sign.

I was having with the department of children and families. I was dealing with unprofessional caseworkers and supervisors. The staff of the division lack knowledge of policy and procedure. According to the website, New York Department of Children and Families is the first comprehensive agency dedicated to ensuring the safety, well-being and success of children, youth, families, and communities. Their vision is to ensure a better today and even greater tomorrow for every individual they serve. To the contrary they did not treat me as such. I received attitudes, misleading and incorrect information, and personal judgments. I could never get a correct or proper answer from the agency. The staff of the agency have a tendency of “passing the buck” or just plain ignoring me with excuses of being busy with other cases. I totally understood and acknowledge the other cases but my case was important to me. If something wasn't going as planned or it was something I didn't understand then I would seek understanding. I would ask the some series of questions to different staff members and I would repeatedly get different answers which brought upon frustration and confusion. I couldn't figure out if the agency was purposely trying to confuse me or they just lacked the knowledge of the proper protocol of their job detail.
Even though I didn't believe my case was a strong enough to be open I still complied. I attended the appointments with their psychological and psychiatric doctors. I sat and answered every question appointed to me as truthful as possible. I explained my feelings and emotions very clearly and understandable. I was found capable of parenting my children and diagnose with a narcissist personality disorder. To my understanding being a narcissist clearly means I am infatuated with myself. The doctor, who was chosen by the count, reported I could benefit from individual counseling however, if the counseling is not self-inflicted then the counseling would hold no value. There is no medication that can cure this sort of personality disorder. However my children’s lawyer is holding concerns against me because I have this certain personality. She keeps close contact with my mother, where she is directing her attention in the wrong direction. She should be basing her main focus on me due the reunification process. Instead of her speaking for my children, she speaks on behalf of my mom who has absolutely has nothing to do with my children and I being reunified. My mom is doing everything in her power to keep my children in her care and the agency is allowing her. My caseworker supervisor informed me of concerns she have with my mom. In return I asked “what are you going to do about these concerns that you are worried about?” she answered “what do you want me to do about it?” That response allow proves the agency is not doing their job properly or appropriately and that they truly lack education of their job description and importance that they follow correct protocol and procedure.

I need free legal aid to contest the courts and New York Children and Families. I am very low income and could never afford an attorney on my own. I live in the Bronx and need contact information for a firm.
Brewer

Post by Brewer »

Hi,

I am in the middle of a divorce. I am on social security disability and can no longer afford my attorney . She is requesting a withdraw of representation. There is a minor child involved and also joint property. I would like to find low income legal assistance.

Thanks,
Luck

Post by Luck »

My son's mother was evicted by her landlord for failing to pay rent. He won a judgment and instead of making her vacate the home we worked out a deal. We paid the current months’ rent followed by the next month’s rent. We also agreed to pay 125 a week towards October rent and what was past due.
Can he instantly put her out of the house for failing to make one of the 125 weekly payments or would he have to evict her? I don’t think it’s fair for him to be able to remove her with a constable for being a day late for payment. Because he has an eviction from several month ago.