Help with water bill in San Diego,CA. county

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
pgcather
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with water bill in San Diego,CA. county

Post by pgcather »

Hello. My wife and I are in our MId 50's. we only have an income of 6,000 a year and cannot afford our water bill. Do you know of any help we can get in the San Diego, CA. area? Thanks for any help given.
G&P
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with water bill in San Diego,CA. county

Post by Admin »

Well, not sure if they can help with water bills or not, but here are some programs and agencies for you. Try the following resources for a comprehensive listing, or the places below
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/san ... ce_pr.html

The local community action agency in the San Diego CA region is Community Action Partnership (CAP), and they have information on many local programs and may offer some direct financial aid. Call them at 619-338-2799. A couple more places to try in San Diego include Community Resource Center (phone (760) 753-1156) as well as San Diego Catholic Charities (dial (619) 231-2828)
pgcather wrote:Hello. My wife and I are in our MId 50's. we only have an income of 6,000 a year and cannot afford our water bill. Do you know of any help we can get in the San Diego, CA. area? Thanks for any help given.
G&P
Leesman
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with water bill in San Diego,CA. county

Post by Leesman »

Good morning,

I need help paying my So Cal bill, and my water bill in San Diego!! I have received a shut-off notice for PGW, the balance is $188. My water bill is $434, I had a bad leak and did not have the funds to repair. It has since been repaired and now my service is in jeopardy of being terminated. I only receive SS/SSI as income and can only afford to make partial payments. PLEASE HELP ME!