Find how to get help with rent
EricFisher
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need an apartment

Post by EricFisher »

Hi, I am 21 years old .
I am reaching out to you today because I am in need of help finding a apartment. I have applied for housing but it seems to be taking very long . I am currently staying with my mother but I am getting the feeling she doesn’t want me living here. I am a very responsible person I haven’t been working but I start my new job on Saturday. If there is any way you can help me please give me a e-mail back or give a call. I am praying I hear from you soon. Thank you have a nice day .
JamesGag

Post by JamesGag »

Everyone we call gives us a number for someone else. My wife and I need rent immediately because I was recently unemployed and she was really sick and unable to work. We have a 9 month old daughter and rent is due, we where already late last month because of a deposit that came from out of nowhere, and we cant have our child living in the streets in the cold. This apartment is literally all we have.
Hashtag

Post by Hashtag »

I have been evicted from my apartment but I still owe 3 months rents 3000. I need help repaying the money owed and help with one month rent and security to help find a new APARTMENT. I work as a per diem substitute teacher or I would like a grant loan to repay my debt and help build my credit to be able to rent again.
Sushi

Post by Sushi »

Good Morning,
I am in need of help to pay my rent for an apartment I need. I was currently on disability from my job. I hope you a direct me to organization or someone that can help me. I am disabled and I applied for SSID 2 years ago. I have a lawyer and I was told my case up for evaluation.
I have not received an eviction notice yet. And hopefully do not have to wait to get to that level. I have very little cash and I find myself in need. I do not know where I will be and I am about to have a nervous breakdown. I suffer from bipolar and the medication is not working because of this situation.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about the complications with pregnancy. Can you really afford to have 2 kids over the long term with day care, housing, relying on a baby father (which implies not in a formal relationship), etc. As you may need to consider long term solutions as you apply for rental assistance programs.
Verlanders wrote:I am 9 months pregnant and have a one year old son. I a being induced ether this coming weekend or next week. I have never asked for help but I am in desperate need for an apartment. My rent is due by March 5th which is $670. I usually have it by myself as I do work I clean houses and baby father helps but we both been out of work due to complications with my pregnancy. We have half of the rent (335) but no where to get the other half and I have been praying some one would help me. Both of our parents are passed away and we don’t have much family to run to for help. Please help me. Please I want to give birth and bring my baby girl home and not worry about being evicted.