Water and light bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
rodriguez.johanna
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Water and light bill help

Post by rodriguez.johanna »

hello i need help i am not working at this mo0ment don't have no income at all i need help with my water and light bill i am going crazy my husband got to a really bad motorcyle accident and he can not work at all and i am taking care of him because he cannot do anything by himself please help me please i am about to loose eveything i need your help please
Panthers

Re: Water and light bill help

Post by Panthers »

I'm in a desperation situation in Minneapolis, Minnesota. My water bill has reached 824 dollars, which was something I didn't know until last week, and the water company is shutting off my water on the 15th. I'm in a low income family and seriously need help. Is there anyone I can go to? Please? I have three children living with me and I have no way of paying my lights or this bill.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Well, water bill help is very rare. But there are some places you can try in Minneapolis. More likely is some type of funds for your other utility bills, and that may be LIHEAP or something similar. We also doubt anyone will assist with an $800 bill as well, as that is showing some type of mismanagement or something you are not telling us. That is a serious bill. Regardless, Find Hennepin County financial aid programs.
Winston

Post by Winston »

I really need help paying my water and light bills. My husbands Check was very short this month due to no work last month. We only had just enough to pay rent. Were not going to be able to have Christmas for our kids that’s how bad things are for our family. We would be blessed to get help to pay some of our water and light bill.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Who cares about Christmas if you can't pay your rent and may be homeless. You need to get your priorities right. As far as programs in Hillsborough County, there are many you can try. There are also government resources for paying light bills in New Hampshire. Locate options here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance1.html
Oreily18

Post by Oreily18 »

I need assistance with getting my lights and water back on. MY bill is currently 190.00 to get back on but due to transportation I have been unemployed and the weather is getting really cold. Please I need help.
I have my little brother with me from time to time for me and my girlfriend to watch and I don't want him to be cold or bored because of no TV or heat. We can't even cook we have to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because we have no water. Please and Thank You. I'm trying as hard as I can and I am doing everything to make this work.