does any one ever get

State and local government assistance programs.
ineehhelpnotaloan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

does any one ever get

Post by ineehhelpnotaloan »

does any one get help on here?? why is it so hard to find help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: does any one ever get

Post by Admin »

Clearly you are not spending time to do any research. What do you expect, someone to write you a check for free? Take some initiative and take some action and accountability on your own. There are TENS OF THOUSANDS of phone numbers to non-profits, charities, government programs, tips, and tons of information on how to get help. But you need to call, take initiative and action.
For example, I think you previously said you need help with utility bill in Missouri. Well, here you go. Almost 30 different programs are listed here, with information, phone numbers, etc. Read, call, and take some initiative.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mis ... gy_bi.html
ineehhelpnotaloan wrote:does any one get help on here?? why is it so hard to find help?
ineehhelpnotaloan

Post by ineehhelpnotaloan »

bit me,
did not mean to hurt you. maybe i should say this
i also have a learning disibilty, so its hard reading understand what they want.
yes mam, i call the salavation army, west central, the whole person. hammer,
the church, social service/ i still get know wher
Spanarno1

Post by Spanarno1 »

I need assistance with food, and a 1 time assistance to pay electric bill, and if possible assist with rent for the coming month. I'm a full time student, work full time as well. However, recently had surgery, and was required to remain out of work 6 weeks longer than the doctor estimated pre-op. Hospital will not allow employees to work with patients until wounds are completely healed, due to risk of MRSA or VRE.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You didn't say where. With all of those needs, you may need general low income assistance. We have information on food, electric bill programs, and everything else you called for as well. But they are really state specific, and find a list of low income programs and resources.
LoriLynn Smith

Post by LoriLynn Smith »

Need help with deposits, housing, utilities, including furniture, funds for paying rent, low income housing. I'm just trying to get myself together and I just need help to get back on the right track. I can offer return services: cooking, cleaning, great housekeeper, and perfect Property manager. Clean behind my own self. Just need help with the Maintenance but can control everything else. Phone is down and only means of communication is email. I will get back to you very quickly, so if you are going to help anyone, assist me. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is there anything you do not need? Try the government for financial help, as many they can offer cash aid for that diverse amount of housing needs. Or volunteer at a charity such as the Salvation Army, Tell them you will clean, cook, etc. if they give you support. But that is quite a list of needs.