Need help as incurable medical condition

State and local government assistance programs.
EricFisher
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need help as incurable medical condition

Post by EricFisher »

I am dying from a brain disease. I cannot work and on disability. I have no family or friends. I can barely walk. I rarely eat, so I have food for my children. I just need help one time. I receive just enough to pay monthly bills, without a dollar left over. I do not want to tell my children we have to live on the street or lose them. I am terrified. PLEASE help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need help as incurable medical condition

Post by Admin »

There are disability programs for you in Tennessee. They also help people that are terminally ill, so look into those resources. They should be able to arrange some type of caregiver for you too if you can't walk and are immobile, and here are the disability resources to try in your state. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... fit_p.html
CamN

Re: Need help as incurable medical condition

Post by CamN »

I need help with paying my rent, utilities, and I need help with gas as I have an incurable health care need. I have 5 children and they need school clothes and school supplies. I am a 27 year old mother of 5. I was hospitalized on May 2 to May 16th with this medical condition. I was in end stage renal failure and didn't know it. I am now on dialysis 3 nights a week and am unable to work. My husband lost his job taking care of me. We have no income other than family members that are down to their very last. We are getting ready to be evicted. Please help us.