How get financial assistance if no kids

State and local government assistance programs.
Little_Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

How get financial assistance if no kids

Post by Little_Smith »

I am unable to recieve financial assistance for my bills and debts from anyone because I do not have any children. I am currently 34 weeks pregnant and I am at risk of being evicted within the next week if I do not get any help. I was recently taken out of work by my doctor due to high risk pregnancy and my job requirements. I was a cna working with patients in their home and under doctors wishes I was told not to lift anything. This is the first time I've ever been out of work and this has been a very difficult time for me not knowing where to turn for help. Seems like every program and charity is focused on people with kids
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: How get financial assistance if no kids

Post by Admin »

You are in that tough spot. So many programs and agencies focus on the poorest among us, people with kids, or the disabled. Yet so many other people need help. About the only thing I can recommend is keep calling different agencies, charities, and programs in your area. Persistence is the key. Try this link for national and local charities.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cha ... bills.html
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

I was laid off my job, and applying for jobs daily, applied for unemployment and gave them my new address incorrectly and having trouble communicating with them to have it corrected , the unemployment online information on the section how to correct address change has the wrong email address for there site and i cant fix it. My Nissan broke down and I need a control module to replace it, which is going to cost almost 300 more dollars that I don't have and then I am late on getting my emissions and license plates, and my Rent is due Tomorrow.Oct 5th 2011. I am broke looking for a job supporting my kitten and we can go to the food bank but we haven't had any way to get there and my phone was just shut off. I have no other family members that I can borrow any money from, and my credit is in a falling downward spiral comicozi direction falling rapidly. I have been written bounced checks to survive the past month and I think I will have a job here within a few days I know somewhere will call if I can get my phone on to answer it. well anything at all will help. i have prayed, gone to church and still have hope and not giving up yet. I just need a little help. and ive got legs and a college degree i am trying everywhere, i just need something to come through as I said i was lucky to have got into the apt i am in right now and i cant find another place any where if i get evicted as it will strongly be held in account of credit.concerns...any ideas? please help. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sounds like quite a bit need. Explore all of our ways to get help for those various needs you have. We have information on phone disconnections, ways to get a car or transportation, credit repair and debt reduction, and much more. Basically you need help with everything after losing your job. So view our main resource which is help with bills in order to get a listing of all of our programs and resources for the low income and needy.
Cornhusker wrote:I was laid off my job, and applying for jobs daily, applied for unemployment and gave them my new address incorrectly and having trouble communicating with them to have it corrected , the unemployment online information on the section how to correct address change has the wrong email address for there site and i cant fix it. My Nissan broke down and I need a control module to replace it, which is going to cost almost 300 more dollars that I don't have and then I am late on getting my emissions and license plates, and my Rent is due Tomorrow.Oct 5th 2011. I am broke looking for a job supporting my kitten and we can go to the food bank but we haven't had any way to get there and my phone was just shut off. I have no other family members that I can borrow any money from, and my credit is in a falling downward spiral comicozi direction falling rapidly. I have been written bounced checks to survive the past month and I think I will have a job here within a few days I know somewhere will call if I can get my phone on to answer it. well anything at all will help. i have prayed, gone to church and still have hope and not giving up yet. I just need a little help. and ive got legs and a college degree i am trying everywhere, i just need something to come through as I said i was lucky to have got into the apt i am in right now and i cant find another place any where if i get evicted as it will strongly be held in account of credit.concerns...any ideas? please help. Thank you.
Herrara

Post by Herrara »

Hi,
I got an email from my mother in law regarding assistance with food and bills, along with this email address. My husband and I moved to Cincinnati Ohio in 2011. We lived in Baltimore. We moved because the job market back east wasn’t stable for us and we were lucky enough to find a job here for him. I am unable to work due to medical reasons. We've been having trouble paying bills and buying healthy foods since our prescription costs are so high. We are trying to find a cheaper apartment to move into, but until then I’ve been trying to find anything I can to help out my husband; work from home opportunities, lower cost/free food, help with bills, etc but I haven’t had any luck. Most programs seem to require people to have children. I’ve even tried growing our own food on our patio, which hasn’t worked out due to blight. If there is any info you could please provide me with I would greatly appreciate it. To matters worse my husband has been put on a diet by our primary to lower his cholesterol. Our budget that just doesn’t allow for extra fruits and vegetables and things like fresh chicken. I would love to help him in any way I could but I feel stuck. I look forward to your response.
Matt Lehman

Post by Matt Lehman »

We are 3 months behind on our rent. We are very worried that we will be evicted. They gave us extra time because my wife was in the hospital 4 times since June. She works full time...& I am currently on a full time job search. We are going through very dark times. Not enough food, a repossessed car...we are desperately trying to have returned to us before Friday. These companies are not very ethical, & have lied to us, scanned us, etc. It's taken its toll on us both. My wife has lost over 30 pounds, I am losing weight. It's a really bad thing. Please help us. Thank you!
Macaranoi

Post by Macaranoi »

Hi I am in need of rent and energy assistance. We are running off of one income and its part time we are both searching for work and have had no luck. WE LIVE IN (BEND OREGON). Please help us if we don’t get help now we will lose our house and be homeless. We just need more time to find jobs. We both are going through the unemployment agency but don’t qualify for unemployment benefits either.
Wasted

Post by Wasted »

I need help just catching up and I am confident I will be able to squeak thru and be on track in the future with just some small assistance. I do not have kids and am single. Please advise, thank you. My phone was just shut off so email at work is the easiest way to reach me. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have the state of Oregon fully covered when it comes to energy bills and rental needs. We even have information on programs for finding jobs and training. So we can provide information and referrals that may assist you. Click more details.
Savage

Post by Savage »

I really need assistance paying my electric and rent. I just recently found out I was pregnant. I was living with my sister in Pennsylvania and my boyfriend. We had an agreement that she would pay rent and we would pay the electric bill but she never paid for two months. So we got that caught up. But now there's an eviction notice again and they turned the lights off today. I really need help. We don't have kids and it seems like every programs requires that. Rent would only be 398 but now its 498 and my electric bill is now 511 but all we need is 284.06 to get them turned back on. I have a job interview today and I'm in college. Its so hard struggling. If you can help please do. Thank you and God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some public and government programs in Pennsylvania for singles. So the comment as far as always needing kids is no fully accurate. The Department of Welfare is your best option. There is also programs such as LIHEAP for the electric bills you are referring too. Anyway, call around, and continue with public aid and benefits in Pennsylvania.
Flower1

Post by Flower1 »

Hello
I am currently employed, however, I have not been able to attend since 3/25/2016. I am having issues with my gall bladder, and may have to go through surgery to get it removed. In the meantime, I am covered my FMLA for protection of my position and also STD Short Term Disability.
I have not received any funds at this time, accept a check for 52.24. Which 52.24 is all I have received, and that doesn't pay anything.
I am requesting any type of financial assistance that is available at this time, as seems most aid is not for people with zero kids. Such as utilities, Mortgage payments, food and help with my co-payments to attend my doctor appointments and to help pay for the expenses that have accrued in medical bills due to this issue.
I am desperate, I still do not have a release from doctor to return to work and not sure when I will. The Standard, which is the insurance company for Caliber Home loans, where I am employed, is working on my disability pay and trying to get it corrected and I am just waiting for those funds. I will only be able to receive 60% of my pay during this time, at this time, I have no funds to pay car payment, mortgage payment, my medical garnishment, food, etc...Please help.
If you call, please leave a message if I am not able to answer.