Disabled veteran needs a job

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Snapon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disabled veteran needs a job

Post by Snapon »

My 3 children and myself have no income. We were living with child support and family help. I am a disabled veteran with PTSD severe depression and high anxiety which makes it hard for me to find a job. We are no longer receiving child support. I am now unable to have money to pay bills, rent, food etc. Please let me know what I can do. Thank you.
Shakespear
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled veteran needs a job

Post by Shakespear »

Dear Need Help:
Hello and how are you? I applied for the job training program way before it closed. I have called several phone numbers and emailed the people in charge they say that my number doesn't exist.
Is there any way that your office could assist me in this endeavor please in getting a veteran some type of job? I want to work but can't work full time because of my disability.
I sincerely need assistance with my rent and utilities due to no job, but I need to work. Are there any other provisions that you know of for rental help that your office could offer to me please?
Also, I am a U.S. Naval Desert Storm veteran and was disabled from the war. Again, please let me know if you have any programs that might help my family in any way. I was informed that maybe your office could help with a job and bills.
Thank you in advance for any assistance that you may be able to offer in this matter.
With the utmost in gratitude and respect,