California emergency help with bills

State and local government assistance programs.
jMacdouglas1

California emergency help with bills

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

Good afternoon Sir or Madam,
My name is Maria I live in California, I need emergency help with my bills. My husband is working 2-3 days a week I am working full time but it's not easy with all the bills and payments. We have 2 children that have needs also. We are having a hard time, if you could please gprovide me with the information addrees or phone number to get in touch with the correct department, office, person. I woulld appreciate your help and assistance with this matter.
Maria
maria90063@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: California emergency help with bills

Post by Admin »

jMacdouglas1 wrote:Good afternoon Sir or Madam,
My name is Maria I live in California, I need emergency help with my bills. My husband is working 2-3 days a week I am working full time but it's not easy with all the bills and payments. We have 2 children that have needs also. We are having a hard time, if you could please gprovide me with the information addrees or phone number to get in touch with the correct department, office, person. I woulld appreciate your help and assistance with this matter.
Maria
maria90063@yahoo.com
Try contacting local charities and utility company. Select the "Click to Find Assistance Programs" in the top right to go to the main site.
markj19345

Los Angeles emergency

Post by markj19345 »

I live in Los Angeles and I need help as well with bills and rent. where do I go.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is a resource for a list of all California, Los Angelese, San Fran, San Diego, and more assistance programs for California.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
PlaceLikeThis

Post by PlaceLikeThis »

I have a child and I deeply need help with gas. I need help paying all bills as heat, water, rent and help getting daily things such as cleaning products and hygiene products etc. I have a job but no hours. I lack the basic skills of being an adult paying bills and finding jobs. I'm in classes for those... but those help I long term. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my child and home if I can't find resources in California soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The Salvation Army may offer emergency aid in California. At the very least, families can get referrals. They may also help you enroll into job training or similar classes as well, which you may find helpful. But even if they can help, it will be limited. Locate Salvation Army programs for low income in California.
Wifeofone

Post by Wifeofone »

I've been falling behind on a lot of my bills. It's hard for me to work much because I have an 8 month old baby and I can't afford daycare in pricey California. I just feel really overwhelmed with my financial situation, like I'm never going to get ahead. I already know my paycheck is not going to be enough to cover next month’s rent and be able to afford everyday necessitates for my child and myself. California is such a difficult place to live. I just don't know what to do anymore.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, California is a difficult place. Expensive to say the least. Maybe try some of the government public assistance programs in California. There are many, including for day care, grants, employment, and many others.
Wifeofone wrote:I've been falling behind on a lot of my bills. It's hard for me to work much because I have an 8 month old baby and I can't afford daycare in pricey California. I just feel really overwhelmed with my financial situation, like I'm never going to get ahead. I already know my paycheck is not going to be enough to cover next month’s rent and be able to afford everyday necessitates for my child and myself. California is such a difficult place to live. I just don't know what to do anymore.