Health issues caused me to be behind on rent

Find how to get help with rent
Robber12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Health issues caused me to be behind on rent

Post by Robber12 »

Friends I need your prayers, thoughts, and help if possible. As you all know I have battling these severe health issues and have been unable to work because of that I have gotten behind on my rent and am now facing eviction. I owe my apartment complex as of right now $635 dollars. If any of you know of any places that offer rental assistance and if you personally can help out towards this amount please let me know. The last thing I need right now would be for my kids and I to be homeless. I know that the management here is responsible for the negligence of the mold that has made me sick and I have been filing complaints with the appropriate places and sent a package off yesterday to Call Mary but even that will take weeks for a reply. I have called 211 in Baltimore and they said they did not know of an agency that could help with rent just food and possibly electric. I hate to ask for help but really don't have a choice at this point. Thanks everyone!
Cuse

Re: Health issues caused me to be behind on rent

Post by Cuse »

I'm a single mother of two young girls in Laurel Maryland. I work here in Laurel MD as well as my kids go to school here as well I have a 1000 dollars in my bank account but need help with trying to move into an apartment here in Laurel MD. But I may need that money for my kids medical bill. Me and my kids will be homeless in less than two days if I cannot get any kind of help as possible! I been trying everything possible to get some kind of help by calling shelters on a daily basic and going to my local resources as well... the best number to reach me on is on this email.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you are currently in an apartment or not? Why are you moving? If you have a job and an income, then chances of getting help from non-profits like the Prince George County Salvation Army or Catholic Charities is much higher. They like to see people working when they give aid. Shelters can be a good place for referrals as well. The main resources in Laurel Maryland and the region is here, and find more in Prince George County.
Trina

Post by Trina »

I am a single mother of two, one being fully disabled with cerebral palsy and mental retardation and I am I need of emergency assistance with paying my rent. It was due on the first and I have yet to come up with it. I have almost half of it but I’m out of places to turn. Please I need it today or we will loose our home. You can contact me at the email.
Cuban Ted

Post by Cuban Ted »

Hi, I'm a working single mother of an 11 year old disabled child, (not severely) but he is diagnosed. I fell behind in my rent for 2 1/2 months, and even though my rent is only 600.00, I just can't catch up. This is mostly due to the health issues from the disability. I'm afraid my landlord will serve an eviction notice, and would like to get her the money, but I just can't do it on my own.
I'm looking for help. I've tried my local social services but they need me to come in to their office which is just not possible being I do work. Please help me, or would you direct me to someone who can. Thanks in advance.