List of names for Housing assistance

Find how to get help with rent
PANW
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

List of names for Housing assistance

Post by PANW »

NEED A HOME FOR MY 2 DAUGHTERS AND I WAS EVICTED. IN 2011 I HAVE FELL ON VERY HARD TIME.S MY NAME HAS BEEN PULLED FOR HOUSING ASSISTANCE BUT I HAVE A BALANCE OF 2800 TO MOVE FORWARD ALONG WITH OTHER PROBLEMS. I DON'T HAVE NOR CAN I COME UP WITH IT RENT MONEY WITH NO HELP.
ScottBander

Re: List of names for Housing assistance

Post by ScottBander »

I am 3 months behind on rent. I have two young children that live with me full time. I just found a great job, but they only are offering very few hours at this time. With childcare for my 2 year old, and the needs of a young boy in junior high school, I have fallen behind and was served a 3 day notice and I cannot loose my children or our home.
I have no family support, and haven't had it sense I decided I wanted better for myself, and chose to go back to school, and get the training I needed to get a better job for my family and to take care of us. Can you please help me! I have come so far in my life changes and worked very hard to keep my family together and safe. Any information on housing programs or agencies and guidance would be greatly appreciated as soon as possible. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: List of names for Housing assistance

Post by Admin »

So you are in Nashville? If so, there try a short term housing center. You are probably too late to ask for rent help if you have a 3 day eviction notice. You should have asked for help as soon as you began to struggle and you should have anticipated this. Agencies in Davidson County will not disburse funds in a few days. Anyway, here are some options to try for help for housing solutions. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... m_hou.html