Job and car needed in Louisiana

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Malawai
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job and car needed in Louisiana

Post by Malawai »

Hello, I am currently struggling to pay my bills and take care of me and my children. I do not have a car and I need your help with finding work and help with my bills. I seen you had some online jobs available, can you tell me about those? I pay rent and gas and electric. I take care of two kids, ages 2 and 1. Can you help me in any way please?
sasolis

Re: Job and car needed in Louisiana

Post by sasolis »

Check the resources listed on this site for your city and state. There are no funds on this site just information where to get help.
Kelly_Ryan

Re: Job and car needed in Louisiana

Post by Kelly_Ryan »

I need help with my rent and a job in Louisiana. I am behind for July and August now September. The owner said that we need to pay close to 900. I have 350 of or we have to get out, I have a 15 year old daughter and then my spouse. I was out of work from 7/27 to 8/4 and my spouse has not been working. We live in Baton Rogue and need work then we can afford the rent. They had cut all the hours where he works, I do not know where to turn or what to do I do not want to be on the streets. I am scared and worried I do not know what to do. Thank you,