Sponsor for Angel Tree Christmas program

State and local government assistance programs.
Osborne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Sponsor for Angel Tree Christmas program

Post by Osborne »

To Whom it May Concern,
I am currently unemployed due to some recent health issues.
I am writing in hopes that your company might be willing to sponsor my family this Christmas. I have tried other “Christmas Angel” programs through-out the community but because I am not receiving welfare and not enrolled in any low-income programs, I am not eligible for the “Christmas Angel” programs offered in our community/county. So I am trying to find sponsorship myself.
It is my son and I in the household since his father passed away a few years back. This past year has been a real struggle for me with many hardships. I am asking if your company would be willing to sponsored my family this Christmas. It would be a huge help and a huge relief to have some assistance this holiday season. I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
sasolis
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sponsor for Angel Tree Christmas program

Post by sasolis »

Great idea to start early but MAR is just a bit too soon. Your financial situation may change before Christmas and you could be in then be in a category to obtain some assistance.
Corvette19

Post by Corvette19 »

I'm in need of help for Christmas. I have 3 boys and have nothing for them for Christmas in several months, so applying for Angel Tree early. We are barely getting back on our feet because last month we were homeless. I know it's so far to Christmas but I thought everything would be OK but it's not possible financially. Please if you can get back to me on the Angel Tree I would appreciate it so much. Thank you so much and God bless you.
Giants

Post by Giants »

I just started a new job last month so I thought I would make money to give my son a nice Christmas. However after I was hired they didn't have hours anymore or shifts for my position. So they have me working 2 or 3 four hour shifts for 8 dollars an hour. I missed all the program sign ups like the Angel Tree and my son is such a good boy. He deserves a happy Christmas.
Is there any programs left that can help? I am desperate at this point for the Angel Tree. I'm even having trouble buying all the winter clothes he needs. Every check I buy a little at a time but I'm getting behind on bills again. I'm stressed and I just want to see my son smile on Christmas morning. My job is not giving me the means to do what I need to do. Any help, a sponsor, or anyone knows of anything offered would be amazing. Thank you so much!
MrWilliams

Post by MrWilliams »

My low income family usually gets help at Christmas through Angel Tree but I haven't been sent anything through my sons’ school this year. We live in Liberty hill, Texas. Is there any way I can get info on how to sign up this year???
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We don't sponsor kids here (but I do it in my own personal life), but we have information on the Angel Tree program and where you can go for help. It is usually run by the Salvation Army, and read more on Christmas Angel Tree program.
MrWilliams wrote:My low income family usually gets help at Christmas through Angel Tree but I haven't been sent anything through my sons’ school this year. We live in Liberty hill, Texas. Is there any way I can get info on how to sign up this year???
NFL1

Post by NFL1 »

I'm in need of help with Christmas for my two grandchildren. I was assaulted in May and my assailant hit me with her car. I had LT knee surgery on 11/16/18. The week prior to my surgery two days prior to her days she'd taken off for my surgery and terminated because of all of the court dates and surgery. You all helped me in November with my light bill, and I thank you; it was on that visit I learned that I'd missed the Angle tree by a week. We don't normally use the Angle tree, because we've been blessed enough to not have to use the service, but now I need help. As a former ward of the state I know how it feels to awake to nothing. I Thank you in advance for your help.
Doglover12

Post by Doglover12 »

Hi,
My name is Destin. I live in west Memphis, AR. I am 24 years old and I have 2 children, Coalson (2 years)  & Delilah (4 months) and i need an Angel Tree Sponsor for them. This has been an extremely hard year for us. My boyfriend lost his job at the beginning of the year. He's had trouble finding a decent one to support us. I was pregnant at the beginning of the year and faced backlash from my job. Since I've had Delilah in July I've been fighting postpartum depression and anxiety. Due to insurance issues that still aren't solved I am still struggling with these every day and it has not only cost me what I had left of a job, but also my schooling. So, I'm a stay at home mom, yes I do receive snap and wick. And my boyfriend works a full time job at Great Dane in Memphis barely paying our bills.
I have been struggling to come to terms with the fact that we can't afford Christmas this year because we can barely afford diapers, rent, electricity, etc. We've faced 3 eviction notices this year so far, we ended up having to take money from other bills and making sacrifices. Knowing that I can't give my babies just one present for Christmas has really weighed on me, we don't have a tree or stockings or anything of that nature. I know my babies are young, but Coalson knows Christmas and when we go to visit his grandparents and he sees his cousins it's going to hurt me more to know that he doesn't have not one toy to tell them Santa brought him while they show there's off. It makes me not want to have Christmas with our family, and Christmas is a time to enjoy your family. I hate to tell people our situation I hate to admit how low we are.
So, I made an anonymous post in a Facebook group and it led me to this email. I was looking for a sponsor for the Angel Tree program.
I'm emailing today to ask for help for our family for Christmas.
We have one car and my boyfriend works 8-430 every day.
I don't know if we qualify or if we're too late to apply, but I have to try. If anyone could help me out with info on this it would truly help.
We have one car and my boyfriend works 8-430 everyday so if I need to go somewhere it's usually extremely hard.
Thanks in advance
Destin
West Memphis AR
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have multiple kids, and need basic stables such as Angel Tree toys, food, or meals, try a church. There are also support groups there to help people work through depression as well as mental health issues. Find churches that help pay bills.
Doglover12 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:38 am Hi,
My name is Destin. I live in west Memphis, AR. I am 24 years old and I have 2 children, Coalson (2 years)  & Delilah (4 months) and i need an Angel Tree Sponsor for them. This has been an extremely hard year for us. My boyfriend lost his job at the beginning of the year. He's had trouble finding a decent one to support us. I was pregnant at the beginning of the year and faced backlash from my job. Since I've had Delilah in July I've been fighting postpartum depression and anxiety. Due to insurance issues that still aren't solved I am still struggling with these every day and it has not only cost me what I had left of a job, but also my schooling. So, I'm a stay at home mom, yes I do receive snap and wick. And my boyfriend works a full time job at Great Dane in Memphis barely paying our bills.
Journey Smith

Post by Journey Smith »

I know this is a long shot, but I’m searching for any help with Christmas from an Angel Tree sponsor. I applied to United Way Holiday Help in November, who said they would try to help, but I haven’t received a decision on that so I’m thinking they weren’t able to. I know the needs of the community must be so great this year from all the hardships we all faced. But if there’s any help at all available, I would so greatly appreciate it. Even if it’s secondhand clothes, food help and or used toys, any help would be very greatly appreciated. I am currently staying with my in an extended stay hotel in Port St Lucie, but we are searching for a home in Martin County , Stuart. I can be reached. Thank you for your time. Hope you have a safe and happy Holiday season!
Sincerely,