Seeking Nebraska programs

State and local government assistance programs.
Aguilar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking Nebraska programs

Post by Aguilar »

I need help with paying expenses, such as rent and insurance, for the month of March 2014. I am disabled young man whom is in the process of trying to gain approval for medical insurance from state of Nebraska. I have no job and it is me and my father who live together. He is out of town on a family emergency and will not be back until April and I am not wanting to be homeless or gain a eviction notice before his return. Is there any way I can gain help with this? My bill is 500 even to a private apartment owner and will accept it late as long as it is in full.
SoyB

Re: Seeking Nebraska programs

Post by SoyB »

My son lives in Omaha, Nebraska. He works a full time job, has survived cancer. He is 32 years old, single, pays child support. He lives in a rental home and does not own a car (he walks everywhere, including work, unless he gets a ride). His wages are under garnishment for medical bills. He has medical insurance through his company, but he has been unable to pay the rest. He still has problems with infections & calls his doctor instead of going to see her, because he cannot afford the visits & tests. He makes to much to qualify for Medicaid. Is there any way he can get help?
Oswald12

Post by Oswald12 »

I recently just lost my job and I’m in school fulltime. For the last two months I have passing kidney stones and it has really taken a toll on me. So I lose my very well paying job because I stay up at night because of the kidney stones. I am actively seeking employment, but to no avail.
I have been sick on top of that with lots of stress. On top of that I think my girlfriend is pregnant and with her wage plus full time school just wont be enough to cover our bills until I can find another job. I don’t want have to live on the streets anymore. I am just looking for help with my rent just maybe this month.
Nebraska says since I’m a full time student ill just have to starve to death. We started selling all of the things we worked hard for. neither one of us drink or do drugs. Just got sick and lost my job .Please point me in the right direction. thank you for reading this email and may god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Unfortunately Nebraska is fairly sparse when it come to financial help. There just isn't the population density there as in other states. But we do have places to try for help for your rent, at least for one month. Find assistance in Nebraska.
Friedman

Post by Friedman »

My family lives in Sarpy County Nebraska. Our family consists of me, my wife and our 15 year old son. We have been living paycheck to paycheck but I lost my job a few weeks ago. We have been fortunate enough to receive food stamp assistance from the state but I am now behind on rent and facing eviction at the end of the month.
I have applied for unemployment but my application has not yet been approved. I feat that it will not be resolved or I will not begin receiving benefits in time to pay my rent. Please provide any information regarding possible assistance. Thank you!