Need to stop a disconnection of utilities in Indiana

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Dominic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need to stop a disconnection of utilities in Indiana

Post by Dominic »

My family of 3 are facing electricity being shut off in about two or three days on our pre-paid electric box from REC in Tell City, Indiana. I am his fiancé and mother of his children and I'm disabled. My husband is a disabled vet just released from ICU with chronic knee pain that threatens his airways clothing and is triggered by severe cold or heat. We have two boys our youngest is turning 6 March 24th. The electricity will be cut either before or on his birthday. Our current income stands at $320 that husband receives for being considered 30% disabled from his military service. As a mother, all pride must be put aside when my children are facing very cold birthdays and school nights with no heat. Perry County, Indiana has very little organizations that help in these kinds of emergencies. If you have any info on how we can receive help avoiding our electric being cut off please email me and we will be grateful with whatever help we may be able to receive. Thank you,
Sheena
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to stop a disconnection of utilities in Indiana

Post by Sheena »

I'm speaking on behalf of my friend who lives in South bend Indiana. They were bringing home about 100-200 a week and got $3000 behind in their electric bill. Both are in school and the head of house hold is about to start a new job. Is there anything you can do or for them?
Children are involved. Even the mom tried putting bill in their name to turned it back in but the company wouldn't have it. Please help. They're in need of guidance. Thank you.
Turnill

Post by Turnill »

I got energy RAP from real services back in last October. It is protecting me until March 15. Since then I Been in out of hospital seven times and had all teeth removed and diagnosed with bells palsy.
I couldn't walk or get out of bed for months from dizziness. My Indiana electric bill now is 1,246.90 that needs paid right away with total amount of 1,546.45.
I there anything or anyone who can help me? Please I am single mom of four. I get Indiana Hoosier healthiest text book assistance, free lunches for children at school, food stamps, 790.00 child support, and more however one isn't and has not been paying my utilities for many months. I'm unemployed and my car was just totaled by a trucking mobile home transportation business whom hit my car when putting another home out here. I'd appreciate anything you can do for me and thank you for your time.
LizziStev

Post by LizziStev »

Hello. I am currently having some financial issues and one is my utility bill that is 495. I wasn't able to pay this since May and I am currently not living in the home that service was connected at due to not being able to afford it any longer. I lived in Indianapolis and have a 6 year old son.
I'm single mother and get disability. I am wondering if there is any help out here for me to get this bill paid off so that I can get my service reconnected into a new apartment for my son and I that is affordable.
I feel lost at trying to find any resources to stop the disconnection and everything I have clicked on takes me to a new site. I found this email and hoping that someone will be able to help me here. I am deaf over a phone but can communicate through email or text. Please know I am doing everything I can to get this I'll paid so that I can get us a new home. Thank you and God bless!