Back rent

Find how to get help with rent
Patl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Back rent

Post by Patl »

I need help paying my back rent total $1500. I'm on low income, SSI is the only source of income I get. I owned my mobile home trailer and it's located in trailer park in Muncie, Indiana and I had fell behind on lot rent which was for $210 a month but couldn't pay due to having to pay all of my utilities bills with what I get from SSI every month. (Please Note that I am disabled and deaf single father with my 6 years old daughter whom attend school full time. I really need help pay of what I owed for the past 6 months in back rent and late fee charges which was total of around $1500
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Back rent

Post by Admin »

Lot rent for a mobile home I am not sure if it covered by some of the rent assistance programs. However you can try calling these agencies in Grant County and Muncie Indiana. Here is a link for resources.
You can try places like the St. Martin Community Center, phone number (765) 651-9324.
Action, Inc. of Grant County is the local community action agency. They run the federal government funded Emergency Food and Shelter program, which provides help with rent and utility bills, and their number is (765) 289-2313.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogra1.html
Patl wrote:I need help paying my back rent total $1500. I'm on low income, SSI is the only source of income I get. I owned my mobile home trailer and it's located in trailer park in Muncie, Indiana and I had fell behind on lot rent which was for $210 a month but couldn't pay due to having to pay all of my utilities bills with what I get from SSI every month. (Please Note that I am disabled and deaf single father with my 6 years old daughter whom attend school full time. I really need help pay of what I owed for the past 6 months in back rent and late fee charges which was total of around $1500
Chris

Post by Chris »

Please help me, I am sinking. I was two months behind on my rent and facing eviction. After paying my rent with my social security disability check, that left me with 200 dollars to pay 800 dollars worth of bills. I don't know what to do. I have no where to go and no one to turn to.I am at the office using the computer since mine has crashed. My phone number is . I may have a chance to check my mail in a day or so at my sons house.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Look into some eviction prevention programs. different financial assistance and/or cash grants may be available to help the low income and others get rent and housing help, including the disabled.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/evi ... grams.html
Chris wrote:Please help me, I am sinking. I was two months behind on my rent and facing eviction. After paying my rent with my social security disability check, that left me with 200 dollars to pay 800 dollars worth of bills. I don't know what to do. I have no where to go and no one to turn to.I am at the office using the computer since mine has crashed. My phone number is . I may have a chance to check my mail in a day or so at my sons house.
a123

Post by a123 »

I revived a notice for eviction, on May 11 2011. I have untill may 24,to pay the full amount of $1,817.00 of back unpaid rent. My rent is 30 percent of my incom. I can't believe I let my self get this far behind. With making payments every month but not the full amount due. Now I am losing my son and I's home. I am in very much appreciated emergency need.I do not have any fincial help or support of any means. I can not let our home go.I also need help in managing my finanses, if I do have a opportunity to keep my house I will learn from this nightmare, I have created and will never put my son or myself in this kind of situation again.I am so grateful for any kind of help at this point, and reaching out is one of the hardest things to do for me but if it means saving our home I will do anything. please. I need your help! Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some emergency rental programs in the CT area. Find a listing of Hartford CT assistance programs and options. While there are never any guarantees, the bottom line is aid is available for the low income and for those who are facing an eviction. And it is always good to make at least a partial payment towards rent, rather than none at all, like you did. Try calling some agencies like the The Community Renewal Team Inc. (CRT), which has a fun number of (860) 560-5471. Another Hartford Connecticut agency is Chrysalis Center, which offers rent help, security deposits, and other housing support. Phone 860-244-8302.
a123 wrote:I revived a notice for eviction, on May 11 2011. I have untill may 24,to pay the full amount of $1,817.00 of back unpaid rent. My rent is 30 percent of my incom. I can't believe I let my self get this far behind. With making payments every month but not the full amount due. Now I am losing my son and I's home. I am in very much appreciated emergency need.I do not have any fincial help or support of any means. I can not let our home go.I also need help in managing my finanses, if I do have a opportunity to keep my house I will learn from this nightmare, I have created and will never put my son or myself in this kind of situation again.I am so grateful for any kind of help at this point, and reaching out is one of the hardest things to do for me but if it means saving our home I will do anything. please. I need your help! Thank you.
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

I am in need of utility and rental assistance, i no longer receive section 8 housing as of 2008,im having a really hard time paying my bills and the back rent as im also pending disability due to my many health conditions,including sarcoidosis. any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried to get rent and housing assistance from the township trustee but they denied me and told me that the only way i could receive assistance would be after i got my section 8 back. I didnt understand that.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The Township trustee that is part of Indiana poor relief fund? they are suppose to help anyone, but of course there are income criteria. So why did they deny you? Income? Anyway, try these other places in Clark County Indiana for housing assistance, and some of these agencies may be able to help with section 8 vouchers too.

Cooper wrote:I am in need of utility and rental assistance, i no longer receive section 8 housing as of 2008,im having a really hard time paying my bills and the back rent as im also pending disability due to my many health conditions,including sarcoidosis. any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried to get rent and housing assistance from the township trustee but they denied me and told me that the only way i could receive assistance would be after i got my section 8 back. I didnt understand that.
FreddieMac2

Post by FreddieMac2 »

We are living in apartments that are supposed to be fully furnished. As of late January or February, they ripped out everything due to bed bugs. We were accused of bringing them in. They have yet to furnish the apartment back as it was. They are trying to evict us come March 31, 2014 for back rent. My job doesn't start until April 2. and my parents are on a fixed income. What can I do to prevent us from becoming homeless?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have a new job lined up, many agencies are much more likely to provide some type of short term rent help in Maryland. Especially if you do not owe that much for the back rent payments. For the furniture, try a thrift store. The Salvation Army has many of them. Locate some rental programs in your Maryland County of Washington. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_p6.html
Parseti

Post by Parseti »

I'm in need of rent assistance. I live in an apartment. I have not paid my rent for this month yet, which was due 4.01.2014. I'm gone through many, many different outreach programs and churches but I have not had any luck in finding anyone that has funding at the moment. Whatever help or information I could get will be greatly appreciated. Thank You for your time and hope to hear from you all soon.
Copper

Post by Copper »

I am 45 and the father of four boys, including triplets. I lost my great job in December 2013 and I didn't get another job until June. As we have struggled to catch our bills up, I had gotten so far behind in my rent that we are going to be evicted in 10 days. If it wasn't for my kids, then this wouldn't be so bad. But we really do need a fresh start but we don’t have any money to move or pay a deposit on a new place.

As a man, I have never cried so much as I have this past few months. My kids won't have a Christmas because we have to use all of our money to try and find somewhere to live. I have sacrificed so much to put my family in a good neighborhood and they are all excelling in school. But I am so afraid of the effects of being evicted will have on my children, I honestly feel worthless as a father because I can't provide for my family. I didn’t mean to write this much but I have a lot of hurt built up inside of me because I now feel like a life failure. My children deserve better than this.
Ver Dict

Post by Ver Dict »

My boyfriend I are set to be evicted on November 24th. We have four children. I only work part time on the weekends because we cannot afford daycare and he works full time. He was out of work for about two weeks because a temp assignment had ended but now is working again full time. Neither of us is getting a tax refund this year to help with this eviction. My refund was taken for student loans and he owes money to the IRS. We just need this one time help to pay so that we are not evicted. We can afford our rent but we owe court fees from prior months and those are being tacked on to our total that they want for us not to be evicted.
Harvin

Post by Harvin »

Me, my wife & child just moved back to Houston 3 months ago. She accepted a job out here but lost it recently. I stayed home to home school my daughter. WE have paid rent on time since we've been here but we are most likely are going to loose the apartment.
I have a 2nd part interview hopefully coming up to be a deckhand for American cruise lines but even if I start work then it'll be too late to pay rent. I was also supposed to start work as an Electrician apprentice this past Tuesday but unfortunately the weather has rained out the site. I was told to not come till Friday. This is my first time trying to receive additional rent help or assistance. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You send like you are hardworking but just need a little, short term rent help for that back payment. Since you are both working, your chances of getting assistance will tend to be a little higher. Also look into the Sacramento day care programs to help pay for those child care costs. Also, call the IRS and ask for a payment plan for those loans. They may agree to one, and that will free up more of your cash for the housing expenses. Then combie this with agencies that offer rental assistance programs in Sacramento and you may be all set.