Need help with gasoline for the next week

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
mombnb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with gasoline for the next week

Post by mombnb »

Need help with Gas for the next week. Have a check coming next Thursday but have no gas or money till then.I have a job. I am a CNA but live paycheck to paycheck. My husband was in the hospital so I was out of work while he was having surgery and that cut my check short.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with gasoline for the next week

Post by Admin »

No gasoline is not common to get. But it is possible. A few places may be your Salvation Army or church. We have some general information and tips on programs for free gasoline vouchers from the Salvation Army. If you do have a job but just need gas to get to work, and can pay back or contribute to the organization, then that probably increases your chances of getting help.
mombnb wrote:Need help with Gas for the next week. Have a check coming next Thursday but have no gas or money till then.I have a job. I am a CNA but live paycheck to paycheck. My husband was in the hospital so I was out of work while he was having surgery and that cut my check short.
KidsOut

Post by KidsOut »

My electric will be shut off 5-21-12. I made too much money they all say, but I had so many car repairs and money went for gasoline this winter & we needed a vehicle for my son's job that heat money went to repairs. now no one can help us and my son has a 1yr old living here and he & his girlfriend are due with another in September. I don't want a total hand out, if I could get a loan for the $1500.00 I need I could pay it back
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While not all the time, but in some cases a local church may be able to help with repairs. Or they have referrals. Especially if you are a member then they can be a great resource. Also, maybe you can look into an electric bill payment plan which will in effect free up money for those repairs and gasoline you need. Here is more details. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... from_.html