Uninsured and may have cancer

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Sterling S
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Uninsured and may have cancer

Post by Sterling S »

I have no job, no health insurance. I am needing help. I found that I have a lump on my neck. I have had it 6 weeks, if its don't get better, I am needing to see another doctor. Or I need an EMT for an biopsy. I now just found another lump on the same side. I have no money, no help, and looking like I need an biopsy. I take medications and I can't afford them. Please help me. My husband passed away, so I only get 1,000 a month, which is not enough to live, get help or what. Now my air conditioner is broken. Please help me, if I don't get help, I could have cancer, and no choice to do anything. What can I do. Please let me know.
Chipper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Uninsured and may have cancer

Post by Chipper »

Hello,
My dad had throat cancer 10 years ago. It is back and spreading. I help them all I can, having my own family. I would do anything in the world for my parents. I am emailing to ask if you could you could please give them a call and get their information to see what kind of help they apply for. They live in Missouri. They may be at a doctors appointment even though they lack health insurance. I truly appreciate your time.
Thank you,