Starting a new job but still facing eviction

Find how to get help with rent
EBurnett
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Starting a new job but still facing eviction

Post by EBurnett »

My family is at risk of being evicted and I am looking for any help I can get to keep us in our apartment. We live very close to both of our boys schools and have no car. I had lost my job and unfortunately it took me 7 weeks to find a new one. I now have a new job but am behind in my rent from the down time between. I am desperately trying to find any help to keep us where we are. With help out if this situation, I will be able to keep us on the up side. We have no money to move to a new place, and would rather not have an eviction on our record. We live in Bourbon County, Kentucky. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to do better for my family, and need a hand up. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Prylosec

Re: Starting a new job but still facing eviction

Post by Prylosec »

Hi, I am a 22 year old female starting a new job. My situation is very complicated and complex. I’ll try to keep it short but specific....I'm living in a very unhealthy situation, tons of emotional abuse, the guy that I live with is an ex-boyfriend of my mother’s from several years ago, a lot of things had happened and at the time I was young and this man was there to help shelter me. I have lived here with him since then rent free.
He has never required me to pay rent and always told me I wouldn't have to worry to be without shelter. He involved himself with a drug user that has completely took over him. She does not live here but anything she says goes. Currently my mother and I are here and now the woman that he involved himself with is forcing him to have my mother and I leave the house. Right now I'm concern for my own well-being.
I work 40 hours a week on this new job and overtime when I can. I am working on trying to go back for my GED as well as find a 2nd part time job. I can't afford to be out on my own and I have no help or assistance. I know the man of the house would need to properly evict me which could involve the courts and that may take some time but in the meantime I'm saving every penny I can right now. I need a place for me and my dog and everything that I look for I cannot afford. I've tried searching for roommates when I got this job but I can't give them what they are looking for rent/utility wise. I'm about to have a mental breakdown. Can somebody please help me? Direct me in a direction that will help me?
Osborne

Post by Osborne »

My two year old son and I recently moved because I transferred with my work company to Florida. The schedule was not what I was told by regional manager about the transferred and I was unable to place my son in daycare when we moved here to Florida due to having to work too late to be able to pick him up.
My transfer did not work out, I got hired on within a new company in which I had to wait about 3 weeks prior to beginning training. I won't have even one full pay check till 6/3/2017. Our rent is 1400.00 due 5/19/17 or my son and I will be facing eviction and us having nowhere to go as our landlord will not tolerate me being late with rent and I have already tried working with him to find out what it was going to be to get my lease changed to starting on the 1st of each month to make it easier for me to pay rent and he is unwilling to speak about it at this time. I love the new job I just began and have every intention on being fully dependent on myself, but we are struggling and facing issues that I just simple do not have the money to pay my rent on time and I am facing us getting kicked out if I do not have it on the 19th of May.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many places in the Jacksonville North Carolina area that can assist with rent. Or did you mean Jacksonville Florida? As we are confused. Either way search the site. But $1400 is a lot of money to ask for.
Osborne wrote:My two year old son and I recently moved because I transferred with my work company to Florida. The schedule was not what I was told by regional manager about the transferred and I was unable to place my son in daycare when we moved here to Florida due to having to work too late to be able to pick him up.