Medical bills from sick child

Help with paying medical bills
SIP1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Medical bills from sick child

Post by SIP1 »

I am a struggling single parent with a child who has CAD (coronary artery disease) between doctors and medical i am finding it extremely hard to pay all my bills on my one income. I am looking for secondary work but have had so success just need a little assistant until i can reorganize my finances to not have any overtime at work anymore. thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medical bills from sick child

Post by Admin »

What is your insurance coverage like? Do you think you qualify as low income, or poverty? It sounds like you are a hard worker if looking for a second job. Maybe explore details on grants for medical bills, many of which come from the federal or state government. Also look into free health care clinics, or patient assistance programs, which can help with medications.
SIP1 wrote:I am a struggling single parent with a child who has CAD (coronary artery disease) between doctors and medical i am finding it extremely hard to pay all my bills on my one income. I am looking for secondary work but have had so success just need a little assistant until i can reorganize my finances to not have any overtime at work anymore. thank you
Insta

Post by Insta »

I have been struggling for over a year to pay rent, electric, gas and all other bills I have. I work six days per week and its still not enough. My fiancé and I have had many setbacks in the form of medical bills for her and I and our child. She has had kidney stones, stomach cancer and is soon to have major neck surgery. We have insurance, but it still leaves us in an impossible position to pay our part, and try to make bills. We need help. I have asked around here, but I am told I make too much. We will lose many things by the end of this month, including our rent home. I'm at my last end. I don't know what options I have left. Please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is usually the catch. The very low income (or people who do not work or even try) often times qualify for assistance. But middle Americans are being squeezed. They often struggle to pay their medical bills. But there may be help for you, and find programs here. Counseling, payment plans, and other options are out there for you. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Insta wrote:I have asked around here, but I am told I make too much.